twenty one

"That was so cool!" Chenle said in amazement.

"And you almost gave me a stroke!" Ten scolded and flicked Chaerin in the forehead.

Chaerin flinched and proceeded to rub her forehead.

"Sorry! I panicked!"

"Glad you guys are back safely," Jaehyun said.

Chaerin smiled in his direction.

"Sorry if I didn't inform you guys and if I acted rashly," she frowned.

She scanned the room for a certain face but she didn't find it.

So not all the members are here then.

"Where is Taeyong?" Chaerin asked.

"In his office, he wants to see you," Doyoung informed.

Chaerin paled at his sentence.

"I'm going to die aren't I?" She said under her breath.

A scoff came from her left and an arm was draped over her shoulder.

"Don't be overdramatic, you'll be fine," Johnny said, "By the way, why am I not surprised," he raised his eyebrow.

Chaerin elbowed him.

The rest of the group raised their eyebrows in curiosity.

Johnny noticed this and answered them, "Her brother was a street racer, not surprised she's one too,"

They then looked to Chaerin who rolled her eyes.

"I'll tell you the story later, first I have to go and face my death,"

• • •

Chaerin memorized every detail of the door at this point, for she was staring at it for the last two minutes.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked twice, wanting the world to swallow her whole.

"Come in,"

She opened the door as slowly as she could and faced Taeyong who was reading files on his desk.

Taeyong looked up and raised an eyebrow.

Which made Chaerin freeze on the spot.

I can do this, I have faced gangs before right?

"I'm sorry," She started, "I was in the wrong, I wasn't in the position to act or do what I did and I'll gladly accept any punishment," she said with a surprisingly calm voice.

"Are you okay?" Taeyong asked.

Chaerin blinked.

"What?"

Taeyong chuckled at her reaction, "Are you okay? You look pale," he stood up and approached her.

"Oh yeah," she nodded, playing with her fingers.

"First of all that was very irresponsible," he shook his head, "I was almost going to send someone after you, but Johnny said that you could handle it, don't know why I agreed," Chaerin raised her eyebrows at this piece of information.

"Thankfully It went well and all of you are safe, never do anything without my permission or I'll kick you out," Taeyong said seriously.

Chaerin nodded and smiled softly at Taeyong.

"Thank you, I'll do better."

"We have a little problem though," Taeyong stated, "You might have to officially join the gang."

___________________________

exhilarating | mark leegabrielle_010

gabrielle_010