Chapter 12

Hope's POV

I was getting read to head over to Micah's house when my parents called me. I guess they really been enjoying their time alone, because not once did they call me in past 2 weeks. Just small messages, but who can blame them. I answered the FaceTime call and set the phone up on my vanity. "Hello," I said not hearing anything or seeing anything. The camera turned around and it was my mom smiling. I raised an eyebrow, "Um what's going on?" My dad walked in the frame and I could see them sitting down. "A little birdie told us you're going to a boys house," they said cheesing. I grabbed my phone and moved my face closer.

"Who told you that," I asked with confusion. They laughed and hung up. I huffed but refused to call back. I finished getting ready and threw my blue crewneck on.

Blue is my color... I think

I grabbed all my stuff and walked downstair to see auntie Joy on the phone talking with my mom about a person from high school see meant. I laughed as I heard her say how cute he was. "Bye auntie and mama I'm off to hang out with a friend." I made sure to keep it gender neutral. My auntie winked. "Don't do anything your mom wouldn't d-, never mind don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She laughed and turned around as my mom huffed and started auguring. I just walked out the house and walked to my kia.

I was around the corner pulling up to Micah's. I was little nervous - we never hung out alone at his house. His house's architect distracted me for a minute though. It was beautiful. The sandy brick was wonderland ish as it ran up the house.

I was walking to the front door. I raised my hand to knock, but before I could it opened. There he was and all his glory. "Hi." He looked at me and shook his head whispering something. "Hi to you too Hope. You trying to come in?" I just started at him. He laughed and pull me into the house. "I would give you tour but you already seen my house." I nodded, and we walked upstairs to his room.

My stomach was in serious pain as we got closer to his room. My anxiety boiling over. He opened the door and we preceded in. He sat down on his bed while I stood there. He looked at me confused, "You can sit love." I nodded and sat down on the bed.

"So we playing games or you trynna be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smirk and my face was agape.

"Huh.. but you barely know me and we only been on a few dates." He looked at her taking in all her concerns. "I hear you but in a relationship, you learn each more and help each other and learn to love and best friends. Some much more comes with that Hope. You don't have to yes or no right now just marinate on it," he smiled. I nodded and he propped his back against his headboard.

"Come here," he said as I moved from the bottom of the bed to the top. Flicking my shoes off so they don't touch his blanket. I was at the top of the headboard now. "Yes." He pulled me in between his legs and started massaging my shoulders. "Mmh," I said with a slight bit of bass in my voice, but then the next one was higher. "Who knew your hands actually did something," I said quietly. He laughed and hit my back making me bounce up. I looked back at him so fast.

He threw his hands up in surrender. "Hey don't look at me like that just making sure my hands could actually do stuff, and they can." He said as his little loc fall in his face . I got on my knees and grabbed it pushing back to its respective place. "Sorry about that, it just looked so sad and lonely."

He just looked at me and grabbed my chin pulling me into him. He plopped me down on his lap. "Sir I'm over 200 pounds you might wanna slow down." He laughed as I getting ready to get up, but he put me back down softer this time. "You fine, I like you here unless you trynna move." In my head I did but I didn't but I didn't.

I stayed right there and made myself comfortable. He smiled and grabbed my hips. "Good choice." I laughed and he leaned in for a kiss and so did I. His lips felt like soft pillows and they tasted of fruit.

My favorite food in the world.

I leaned in a little more and he grunted. I felt his hand travel to my stomach as he rubbed it. Just all the fat being rubbed. I laughed and broke the kiss.

"What's funny?" He look concerned with an eyebrow raised. I had to catch my breath. I shook my head. "You just caressing my fat?" I laughed again and he just looked annoyed. "I was touching ya little stomach but since you wanna complain I'll stop." I stopped laughing and looked at him. "I'm joking, I like my stomach actually, sometimes. No but it was cute." He smiled like a little nerd. He grabbed me and flipped me over.

How he do that?

He now on top of me and kissed me slowly. I kissed back the same and he grabbed me back up sitting me down on his lap again. The kiss sped up as I could feel him moving faster. His hand came around my body tugging at my hair a bit, making me lean in farther. He moaned as my lips carried down to his neck and jaw. His hand wondering down to my bottom.

We finished our make out session and watched a movie. I was still out of breath. He had a pillow over his lap and I had a blanket over my body as my head rested on his shoulders.

I like this

I like Him.

Thanks for reading, I hope it was good and excuse any errors or let me know. Make sure to follow and vote - only if want though!!

Love you :)