6: Down by the Shore

Walking down the seashore would normally make me feel relaxed, but there was still that strong feeling that I had. If I could only find Jenny, then everything would be better.

I walk down the shore and look frantically for her. She finds me halfway down the beach, jumping on me from behind. "Daniel, why do you have your backpack?" She asked in a teasing tone. 

I got up off the ground and took my bag off. "We can't stay here much longer. I... I finally got rid of that annoying pig, torn out his guts like he deserved."

Jenny smiled at me and put her hands on either side of my face. "Oh, Daniel! I'm so proud of you!" She kissed me. "But you can't just stop with him, you have to get rid of the rest too. We can't leave anything behind that might hurt us in the future."

I start to panic a little. "B-but Elizabeth has been nothing but a caring mother and the twins are just kids-" Jenny cut me off with a kiss that melted away my worry.

"No need to fret baby, I can take care of them myself. I'm just going to need help with my family."

"What did your family do to deserve-" She cut me off yet again. "You think too much." She whispered as she moved her hands down my chest, making the strange feeling strengthen. "Come on, let's get going." She said, pulling me by the shirt.