Chapter 1 (Life)

"Naruto!" A feminine voice yelled calling her brother. "Yeah, what is it?" He yelled back. "I am going to work." She replied. "Yeah, yeah." "And please don't finish the ramen. I beg you. I didn't got my salary of this month. So please." She requested. "You can count on me." He said. She then left their apartment.

She was walking down streets when a boy threw a stone at her. She leaned down to protect herself. "There she is! The freak's sister!" He yelled and threw another stone at her. Soon, some other children came and started throwing stones at her. She ran while trying to dodge the stones but unfortunately a sharp stone hit her arm. She quickly ran to an alley and kneel down. She took out a bandage from her bag and put it on the wound. "This isn't serious." She said and stood up before walking to the flower. She soon reached her work place.

When she opened the door, she saw the two girls decorating the flowers. The bell ring draw their attention to the door. "Wel---". They cut themselves them off when they saw Y/n. "Hey freak." Ino greeted her. "Go and arrange those flowers there, you freak." Sakura ordered. She nodded and walked to the counter and started doing what she was told to do.

Y/n Uzumaki, twin sister of Naruto Uzumaki who carries the sprit of the nine-tailed beast Kurama. They both are hated by their own village. She have (h/c) hair and (e/c). she doesn't have the cat like scars on her cheeks like him.

While arranging the flowers, a costumer came in. "Welcome sir!" Ino and Sakura greeted him. While Y/n was so busy doing her work at she didn't realised that someone came. "I want some lilies." The boy said making Y/n look at him. Her jaw dropped after looking at him. "S-Sasuke." Y/n whispered. She knew him as his brother was in the same team as him. Sasuke, who was looking at the flowers snapped his head towards Y/n after he heard her voice. He blushed a bit.

"Sasuke-kun!" The two girls jumped near him as they saw him. "Which flower do you want Sasuke?" Sakura asked. "Do you want me to pick flowers for you?" Asked Ino. The raven haired boy with blue highlights became annoyed by those girls who were clinging onto him. "Cut the crap. Get of me, you two annoying flies!" He snapped at them. They two got off him. "Get back to work." He said as both of them obeyed. Sasuke looked at Y/n with a light blush. "So, umm, I want lilies." He repeated as the blonde girl nodded her head. She picked some lilies and made the bouquet and gave to him. Both of the girls, Ino and Sakura's gaze was on them.

"Ten dollars." She said as he nodded. He took out the amount from his pocket annd handed her. While taking the money their hands touched making Sasuke blush redder and a small pink blush covered Y/n's cheek. "Um, then I-I should be get going." Sasuke shutter a bit making them shock. Y/n nodded.

After Sasuke left the shop the two girls came in front of her. Y/n shivered as she knew what was coming next. "You!" Ino pointed at her. "Stay away from our Sasuke!" Sakura finished the sentence. "Try not a sl*t near him." Ino said with a disgusted face. "You are a freak like your brother, you sl*t." Sakura said. Y/n nodded as tears roll down her cheek. They left the shop after taunting the poor girl.

"This is my life and I have to live it. At least for the sake of Naruto or he will be all alone." She thought and closed the shop.

Words - 654
To be continued....