chapter 8:- Saving Emma.

Start from the beginning

"i hope she is fine", she walked outside the school pulling out her phone to call Davin.  after a few minutes, he picked up the phone.

" yes christina? do you need anything?"

" how am i supposed to come back?"

" isn't James there? he told me that he would pick you up."

" but i can't find him"

" CHRISTINA!", james shouted calling her too his car.

" i found him! okay bye"

" bye Christina"

"where were you Christina! i was finding you "

" i thought Davin is going to pick me up."

" come with me! we will get late"

" c'mon we are going home. how will we get late?"

 "don't ask so many questions. come with me."

 "O-Ohkk."

I was hesitant to go with him. James noticed this and said.

"look, don't be scared. i am not going to kill you.we are going to mall."

wow! I am really happy. Maybe he is trying to take me to mall

 "look don't expect much.it was Aldan's idea and since he is the eldest we can't say him anything so let's go now"

 "fine let's go then."

Why was I even expecting anything from him?

James pov

I looked at her gloomy face. I don't know but I felt sad for her.. I actually don't hate her but I don't trust anyone so easily so it's just difficult. Btw it was my plan to go to mall and also to take her to the mall with me so I can get a chance to talk to her. yesterday after some conversation with Aidan, i think i should just accept it. i shouldn't hurt her like this.

the whole ride was completely silent. Even though she wanted to talk to him but  couldn't. As they reached there, he asked her to follow him. she was amazed to see the mall. It was huge and had expensive branded shops in it. Christina and James went to a room which was on the 4th floor. As she entered the room, she  saw all of them sitting on the couch.

 "finally you are here. What took you so long?", Lucas asked playing games on his phone.

 "traffic bro. So, what to do now?"

 "let's go to the gaming center first!"

 "no let's go for shopping I need to buy some clothes for myself", Justin suggested.

 "No. Let's go and eat. i am hungry!"

 "you are always hungry bro"

 "stop being disrespectful you boy. I am elder than you"

 all of them giggled at the eldest one scolding Davin. They started fighting again for the place and on the other hand, Christina was amazed to see their behavior. The boy Justin whom she found to be a cold-hearted person was also laughing with his brothers. Seeing them laughing made her smile. After all she had finally accepted them as their brothers but she was not able to show it.

 "bro! give me my phone back."

 "not until you agree to go for shopping first."

 "ughhhhh I'll kill you. Give my phone back."

Lucas started catching Justin and then all the brothers joined them. suddenly they stopped and started laughing their heart out. It looked as if they had gone crazy. They hugged each other and suddenly Davin tapped Christina's shoulder.

 "are you not gonna join us for the hug?"

 "huh?"

 "join us. It's family time and now you are a part of our family."

she came towards them and hugged them. James was next to her. She thought he wouldn't hug her but she was shocked to see James hugging her. Christina felt happy. She felt as if she had finally found a family who would always care for her. Suddenly she heard him whispering in her ears.

 "welcome to our family little sis!"

he said with a smile on his face. Christina felt extremely delighted that finally he had accepted her.

To be continued.....