Chapter 14 - MOVIE NIGHTS

He came silently as the darkness of the night started creeping all over the forest. She received the envelope from her body guards, the one handed by the mysterious woman but she didn't open it yet.

She's waiting for him to come.

As soon as he did, he looked like a worried boyfriend wearing his worrisome, handsome face.

He checked her from head to toe, trying to see if she has any wounds.

"I'm okay. I was inside the panic room when she arrived. And I don't really think she's dangerous."

"You can't say that. We can't be reckless. No matter how harmless they'd look, it still doesn't mean they are not."

She blushed as he brushed his hands on her hair. Reassuring her that everything will be alright. For the first time that day she felt less and less agitated.

She always find comfort in his hug and those were just one of those days.

She served him a cup of tea as they both sat down and prepared to open the envelope. The sound of silence is creeping her out.

Keld took the envelope and started tearing it open. The envelope let out a piece of key and a card with a phone number in it.

Keld tried to open the envelope further in the hopes of seeing more, but that was all there were.

Their eyes met as they saw that the card with the phone number in it did not have any name or company mark. It was a plain white card with the phone number written in Britannic Bold font. The key on the other hand was a skeleton key lock in gold.

"Do we call that number?"

"I think we'll need to know further who this number belongs to."

"So, what do we do?"

"Ultimately, we'll need to call this number and find out exactly what this is for. Including this key. Did you get to see her face?"

She shook her head. "No. I tried but I could not make her face."

"Your body guards also said she was wearing a ray ban so it was hard for them to identify her."

"Didn't they ask her to take off her sunglasses?"

"I guess they didn't. She was harmless anyways, at least for now."

"I'm really intrigued with what these keys are for. Does it have anything to do with Kara?"

"I can't say for certain. We'll know soon."

"I just hope whatever this is, it could hep us in finding where Kara is."

"Keep this for now. Protect it. It's safer here than anywhere else. For her to risk coming here just to give it to you, that means she thinks it's safer here than anywhere else."

She nodded in agreement.

She took the last sip of her tea. It's something that she may not be able to take her mind off.

"Liam is now in prison. But until he's trial is done, things could still go wrong."

"I know."

"We'll wait 'till the Governor make his move. I heard they're trying to settle things with their lawyers. But there's not a single chance that they'd be helping Liam at all. So for now, everything is going according to plan."

She smiled as she saw him grimace.

Everything that they have planned has gone smoothly so far. She absolutely salute his attention to details and his mastery in executing a plan so well.