"floch." your eyes started getting teary. he walked closer to you. he put his arms around you, pulling you in for a hug. you're eyes broaden.

you stood there, confused and sad. you thought to yourself, wasn't floch the one that hurt you the most? why are you just standing there, accepting his hug? your mind was unclear. all these thoughts rushed to you. it's like, you couldn't move. something was keeping you there. you wanted to move, but you couldn't. you started crying in his arms, wondering why after all he did, he wants to come back now.

"i love you, y/n."

this had gotten you angry. how would an 'i love you', make you take him back? you took his shoulders, as you pushed yourself away. he stood, startled.

"why do you want to come back all of a sudden? huh? i waited almost 2 years for you to come back. i kept my hopes up, i was waiting, but you never came. i was so depressed at that time, you don't even understand how hard i struggled. i struggled, all because of you! it was you! i'm not fucking going back to you, floch. plus, i found someone better that gave me happiness, they make my feelings and myself feel valid. they showed me real affection, and love." 

he furrowed his brows, "no one can show you true love, unlike me. who even is this person?"

"floch, i loved you. i really did. but not anymore. you made me feel unworthy after you cheated. like all of that was for nothing. and it's none of your fucking business."

he folded his arms, "it's eren. isn't it?" you glare at floch. his eyes now looked unsatisfied.

"why do you care so much? weren't you the one who cheated, and told me you didn't love me anymore while there was a naked girl next to you?"

"y/n! that was the past, i changed!"

"bullshit floch. bullshit!"

you started to walk away from him, but he grabbed your wrist. "y/n, i-" "fuck you floch! i don't love you anymore like how i used to! so leave me alone!" you saw a person approaching the both of you.

"let go of her, floch." jean spoke.

"jean, fuck off. you have nothing to do with this." floch gave jean an attitude.

"i actually do. i'm her friend that has been comforting her after you cheated you piece of shit."

jean yanked floch's hand off your wrist. jean put an arm around you, as he walked you away from the scene.

"y/n, forget that son of a bitch." you licked your lips, "i did, until he showed up again."

~what eren saw~

eren was walking to the library, to get a few books for his chemistry class. as he was walking, he heard commotion.

he stopped, as he saw floch hugging you. you were crying, and you didn't move out of his grasp. eren squinted his eyes, watching the scene. "i love you, y/n." he gaped his mouth open.

he soon got it, he suspected you of getting back with floch. he walked away, going back to his chemistry class. when he sat back down, armin stared at eren.

"what's wrong, eren?"

"don't fucking talk to me."

he put his arms on his desk, as his head dropped. he covered his face, while armin glanced. eren cried silently, no one knew.

when he was walking back to his dorm, armin studied eren while walking next to him. his eyes were red, but not like when you were getting high off of drugs.

it looked like he had been crying. crying for a long time. armin decided not to bother eren, or else he would probably get angry with him.

when eren returned to his dorm, he laid in bed. his blanket covered his face. he kept his cries quiet, so jean wouldn't hear.

jean turned to see eren under his blanket. "yo, are you good dude?"

"leave me the fuck alone, jean." jean was confused as well, he didn't understand what made him upset.

"hey, eren. i'm always here for you if you wanna talk." "i said to leave me alone." jean sighed, "okay then."

you and eren were both so devastated. and you both had different reasons.

"why?" eren said to himself, sobbing under his covers.

"why?" you said to yourself, staring out of your dorm window, wailing.