six

"you have to come to the party! pretty please?" sasha begged, tugging on your sleeve. "okay sasha, i'll go." "yay!" she jumped up and down.

she suddenly stopped, as she turned to you smirking, "is it because of eren?" you become flustered really quickly, "no!" "mhm." she said looking slyly at you.

"sasha, stop assuming things." you rolled your eyes playfully. "fine! but you know it's true."

-

you sighed as you walked out the science room with eren. "mrs. zoë seemed to like our project." you smiled. "you should be proud. i mean, you are the smarter one." he said brushing his hand on yours. you pulls yours away, "eren." you say staring at him. "what?" "don't play dumb with me." he lets out a playful chuckle, "okay fine. and i have a question?" "yeah?" you asked scrolling through your phone.

"you going to the party?" "yeah, sasha asked me to go." he licked the inside of his mouth as he smirked, "oh, so you went for sasha? not me?" "you're so stupid, i went because she asked me you big baby." you lightly slap his arm as he whines.

"hey, don't call me that." "i can call you whatever i want." you say with a small grin on your face.

"you wanna play that game?"

"yeah, sure." you say unbothered.

"okay, since you're sure.. bubs."

your eyes widen over at him. "boy what the fuck? don't call me that shit. we can't be friends anymore." you put a hand in his face turning yours away. "it was a fucking joke, y/n."

"god, you scared me. i don't wanna play that game anymore." you laughed. "mhm, that's what i thought."

-

you walked into the house where the last party was. you had a tight dark emerald short dress on. sasha had her arm wrapped around yours, keeping you close to her. "sasha, i know where i'm going. i'll be okay-" "no you aren't! annie told me you got harassed. good try though." she said pulling you even more closer. "sasha, it's fine. go hang out with your friends." "they're your friends too! plus i need to introduce you to some new people!" "okay then fine." you said grunting.

you walked over into the lounge room, as sasha immediately stopped you to get their attention. "hey guys! this is my friend y/n! some of you guys might know her already, but i just wanted to greet her to you guys!" sasha patted your shoulder.

the corner of your lip turned up, "hi." you waved. sasha went to go with niccolo to go dance. you sat on the couch as armin walked over to you and sat down as well. "hi, i'm armin!" mikasa pulled out her hand, "mikasa." you shook her hand as you smiled.

"nice to meet you guys." armin side looked at eren, "eren, you didn't say hi to her. that's rude." armin told eren.

"i know who she is armin." "oh- my bad!" he said rubbing the back of his neck blushing. "uh so, when did you become friends with sasha?" mikasa asked politely. "i met her freshman year of college. that also goes for connie and jean." "oh, i didn't know you were friends with them too!" armin spoke. "yeah."

armin looked around awkwardly, "so.. is your- uh friend here too?"

you look at him with a curious face.

"he's talking about annie." mikasa interrupted.

armin's face turned bright red as he covered it. "oh, she didn't wanna come today. sorry armin." "it's- it's okay! you don't need to apologize." while you talked to mikasa and armin, you kept glancing over at eren, wondering when he would talk to you.

"hey, me and mikasa are going to get us four drinks." armin spoke. you and eren darted your heads at armin. he looked to his side, "come on mikasa, let's go. i don't wanna get lost in that crowd." she followed him behind.

you and eren were left alone sitting at the couch. you went on your phone, as a voice interrupted. "hey, i'm eren. what's your name?" he goes. you turn over to him, "i'm y/n. and hi eren." you both laugh as he looks down at your body. "what?" you ask. "nothing." you smirk as you scoot closer to him, where your thighs are touching. you drag your finger across his jawline, looking up at him. "do i not look pretty?" he becomes silent, as his cheeks turn pink. "y/n, stop being the tease. that's my job." he said placing his hand on your bare thigh. you take his hand off, as you back away from him, and go back into your normal position. "sorry, looks like armin and mikasa are coming back." you grin.

"hey guys! we are back." armin hands you and eren shots. you gulp it down with them, as you grab another from the table they put extra shots on. "y/n, be careful. don't drink too much." mikasa warned you.

"it's fine, i can handle it." you smile.

-

you see jean and connie return from the bar with more drinks. they sit on the same couch as you guys are sitting on. "hey jean." you said waving over at him. "hey y/n, what's up?" "nothing much." connie looks over at mikasa, "how much did she drink?"

"i'd say 5 shots maybe?" connie and jean stare at each other with big eyes. "what? she said she could handle it." armin said. "no she can't, she can handle two shots and that's it." jean spoke.

you put a hand on jean's chest, as you lowered your hand more lower. "woah, y/n! what are you doing?" he told you. you started to rub on his big print. mikasa grabbed your hand before you could do too much.

eren and armin turned to see, as they saw jeans huge bulge. "what the fuck?" eren spoke, getting up to walk over to jean. "eren! man, calm down, she did it!" he pointed to you.

"yo jean, you got a boner from your best friend!" connie yelled out. "shut the fuck up connie!" he covered his eyes in embarrassment.

mikasa sat you down, "take care of her so i can get her some water." she walked away, as eren sat in mikasa's spot.

he took your wrists as you look eye to eye with him. "what the fuck were you doing?" he whispered. "making you jealous," you smiled. he furrowed his eyebrows, "i'm not fucking jealous." he said. "mhm, yeah whatever you say." he took his hands off your wrists, as he clutched his fist, staring at jean.

eren looked at armin. armin could see the anger in his eyes. "eren, i don't understand why you're getting so mad. you just need to chill." he took a deep breath, as mikasa came over and helped you drink the water. you held your stomach. "i need to use the bathroom."

connie stood up, "okay, i'll-"

"i'll take her." eren said.

-

he walked in the bathroom, as he locked the door behind. you hunched over the toilet, as you threw up. "y/n, your hair is going to get ruined." he said going over to you.

he held your hair up, as you threw up more. his warm fingers grazed onto the back of your neck.

you both sat in the bathroom for a while, as you tried to sober up. "i think i drank too much eren." "yeah, you did. you lied to us." you threw up more in the toilet, as you wiped off the throw up on your mouth with the toilet paper.

"sorry, i wanted to just fit in."

"i don't care if you fit in with us or not y/n."

you smiled at him, "thanks." it became silent for a few minutes, only the sounds of throwing up was heard.

"hey, y/n." he stared at you, with his green emerald eyes that even radiated with the bathroom light.

"yeah." you say looking back at him. "you're not going to remember this, i should've told you earlier." "what's that?" you ask.

"i just wanted to say, you look pretty."

you put a hand on your chest, "thank you eren, you're pretty too." he sighs as he chuckles.