eight

"hey." you said, sitting in the passenger seat in eren's car. "hey y/n." he responded. the car ride was quiet, and a little awkward.

"so, where will the picnic be?" you say, trying to make the aroma in the car less awkward. "it's near a pond. it's a pretty place." you smiled over at him, "i can't wait to see."

eren looked back at you. "keep your eyes on the road, eren." "sorry." he said with a small grin.

-

eren was carrying a picnic basket, and a blanket to sit on. you followed behind him slowly, as he turn back to look at you. "hurry up slow poke." "eren, shut up." you laughed, you walked a little faster to get near him.

when you had arrived at the pond, he laid down the blanket on the vibrant green grass. you sat down as he took a seat a little farther from you on the fabric. he set down the basket, as you got on your knees and leaned forward.

"it's pretty, like what you said." you glanced at the pond. "i'm always right." eren said eyeing you.

you sat back on your bottom as you glared. "no you're not." you shook your head. "yeah i am." you both stared at each other again, as you both started laughing. "also, where is armin and mikasa?" you ask eren.

he chuckles nervously as he rubs the back of his neck. "so, uh-i have to tell you something." "what?" "i lied. armin and mikasa aren't coming." you widen your eyes, "eren, why'd you lie?" he smiles timidly, "because i know you wouldn't go if it was just you and me."

you pursed your lips at eren, "you're so stupid. i would've said yes."

his cheeks start to turn red, as you scooted closer to him. "oh.. uh anyways, here's the food." you and eren grabbed sandwiches inside the basket, as you took a bite. as you chewed on it, you stared at the sunset.

eren admired you from the side. he stared at your eyes, that had a hint of glow in them from the sun. you look over at him, "stop staring and eat." "i wasn't staring." he said with a bit of an attitude. "mhmm." you hummed.

he chuckled as he took a bite. "you know, this is kind of like a date." eren said. you became flustered as you look away from him. "was this a part of your plan?" eren smirked, looking at you. "maybe." you and eren sat in silence for a bit.

"so, did jean say anything about you leaving the dorm?" he chuckled, "yeah. he kept asking me where i was going when i was changing." "

what did you tell him?" "i told him i was meeting up with a friend. and he actually believed me, he's a dumbass."

you frown at eren, "hey, that's mean to call jean that. he's not that dumb." eren glared at you. "really." "okay, i lied. he can be dumb at times." you both starting laughing quietly, smiling at each other.

he gazed into your e/c eyes, which brought your attention. you gazed back at his. soon, his face was very, very close to yours. you slowly gaped your mouth open, and tilted your head to the right. but eren didn't move.

"i can't tell if your fucking with me or not. you do this all the time, and i get rejected." he whispered.

"i'm not." you whispered into his ear. a smile planted on eren's face, as he leaned to the right as well. you and eren were now practically breathing in each other's mouth's. he placed his hand on the side of your neck, as he slid it to the back. you closed your eyes, as you felt his lips on yours.

your lips started to move in sync with his. you could feel him smiling during the kiss. you placed one of your hands on eren's shoulder. the other was on his chest.

you felt his tongue go gently inside your mouth. your tongue touched his. shortly, you and eren were making out. it felt good, and calming to you. his kiss was better than any other kisses you've got. you thought floch, your ex, was one of the best kissers. but that opinion quickly went away.

eren's kiss felt like it had a meaning, and he was doing it for a reason. you both part away from each other. a string of saliva connected from both of your mouth's. you both pant, as eren smiles again. he removes his hand from your nape, and holds your cheek in it.

"look, y/n. i've been wanting to tell you this for a while.. i like you. i like you a lot. and i mean it. i really do." you gasp quietly. just earlier, you thought he didn't have any feelings towards you.

"eren, i thought you were just playing around this whole entire time. all those things you've said, you actually meant it?"

"yes, y/n. i did mean it. and just to tell you, i'm not forcing you to like me back. i just needed to let you know. i've held it in for too long."

"eren.. i-uh-" he rubbed his thumb on your cheek.

"take your time."

you looked down at your legs, shaking. "i.. think i like you too." you smiled.

"are you sure? or are you saying that so you don't hurt my feelings." "no eren, i mean it too." he smiled even bigger, showing his teeth. "i'm glad i got it out."

"me too, it must've put a lot of stress on your back." he sighed, "oh, it did." you both laughed as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"did i ever tell you, you look cute when you blush?" he blushed even harder as he grunts, "y/n, stop."

"okay then." you took your hands off him, as he looked up at you, getting up and grabbing the basket.

"come on eren, it's getting late." you could tell he was disappointed from his face. "that means we can't spend more time together." he said, rolling up the blanket, carrying it.

"we can find ways, ya know." you said smirking. his face turned red, "shut up, let's go."

authors note:
hehe.. uh, surprise?? i hope u enjoyed this chapter!! just bc they confessed they liked each other does not mean the story ends here. there are waaayyy more events going to happen.