two

As soon as you entered the house, the scent of weed and alcohol came in your senses. You and Annie made your way to the bar, Sasha dipped to go dance and drink. You sat down at the bar, making sure Annie was right beside you. The two started to gain stares from people near the bar. "Annie, what if a guy grabs my ass?"

"I'll punch them before they can." She said taking the drink a guy behind the bar handed to her. "Who's this?" He asked Annie. The guy was blonde hair, and was pretty buff. "This is my roommate, Y/n." You waved shyly, "Hey." He put his hand out as you shook it, "Hey there Y/n, I'm Reiner. I'm one of Annie's friends." You turned to look at Annie, and then Reiner. "Annie, you have friends?" "Shut up. And yes. I have friends." Reiner started to laugh, "Good one Y/n!" He patted your shoulder. You laughed awkwardly as you looked away from him. "Well, I'll be right back. I'm using the bathroom." Annie grabbed your arm before you could leave, "Do you know where your going?" "I'll be fine Annie. Have some fun!" You smiled. She nodded as she smiled back.

You went through the crowd, people were dancing, making out, it was a weird and different atmosphere for you. You suddenly felt hands hold on your waist, pulling you to their body. Your ass was up on the guys crotch area. "Hey baby, would you like to go in a room with me? Have a little fun, ya know?" You gritted your teeth, thinking of what to say. "I- uh.. no thank you." You stayed calm as you tried to get out of his grasp. "Come on? Let me just get a taste real qu-" the man was cut off from a man. He was standing in front. He towered over the both of you. "She said no." The guy let go of you, as he slowly walked off casually. You sighed as you put your hand on your chest to feel your heart racing.

You went on to go find the bathroom, until the mans figure stepped in front of you.

He had brown hair that was put up into a bun, some hair was falling out. He had green emerald eyes, though it was tinted red which looked like he had smoked. He has nice facial structures, and a nice toned body. You could tell from his tight shirt that showed his abs.

"No thank you?" You crossed your arms nervously, "Oh yeah, sorry. Thank you." He was very attractive, which just made you more awkward. You went past him, but he stepped in front again. "You know you could've gotten raped or sexually assaulted, right? I saved you from that." You stopped, "Yes, thank you, but I have to use the bathro-" "Do you even know where the bathroom is?" He asked. You stood there, chuckling, "No.." "I'll show you. By the way, I'm Eren."

You followed the guy, as he led you through the crowd. "Here." As you turned around to touch the door nob, he lowered his head your ear.

"Also, you're kinda cute."

You could smell the scent of weed in his breath, and his hot breath on your neck, which sent shivers down your spine. And with that, when you turned around, he was gone. You went in the bathroom, as you looked in the mirror. "The most hot fucking guy just called me cute?" You blushed at the thought of it, you covered your face in humiliation.

Eren's POV:

Eren was sitting at the bar, smoking. He was talking to his friends, "Armin, stop talking about Annie. We get it, you like her." He blushed as he turned his head away to hide it. "Armin, just go talk to her." Mikasa said. "No, she's talking to her friend- I don't wanna bother them."

Eren turned to see the friend Annie was talking to. He realized it was you. The girl he would see in his science class, and around the campus. "Isn't the girl Annie's talking to that one girl in science with us?" Mikasa asked Eren. "Yeah, I think so. She looks so.. different." He watched you talk to Reiner, and then soon going away. "I'm going to the bathroom." Eren said, quickly following you behind. He watched you squeeze in between people, then someone had ran their hand down his chest.

He stopped as he looked down at the girl. "Hey." She said. "Hey," he said taking her hand off him, "I'll be going now." Eren walked away. When he saw you again, it wasn't just you, it was a guy that forced you on him. He immediately stopped him, as he walked away.

He kept on trying to talk to you, it seemed to him as if you were playing hard to get, then he knew exactly what to do. He whispered to your ear, "Also, you're kinda cute." He walked away, knowing he would leave you wondering about him.

When Eren sat back down with Armin and Mikasa, he slammed his fist on the table. "Eren?" Mikasa spoke.

Dammit! I forgot to ask for her name.