four

"Hey Y/n-" Annie had walked through the door, and saw your head buried in your pillow, while you laid on your bed. "Uh, Y/n? What happened?" She walked over to you, patting your back. "Fuck! Annie I messed up so bad!" You yelled. Annie sat on your bed, looking down at you. "What did you mess up on?" "Annie asked. "I took things too far, I was too distracted from his prettiness." "Well.. what did you do?" You uncovered your head from your pillow. "Promise not to tell no one?"

"Come on Y/n, I've kept all your secrets. Of course." You covered your face with your hands, "I was trying to just tease Eren, and I just started grinding on him." Annie sighed,

"It felt good, didn't it?"

You stared at her with a red face, "Shut the fuck up Annie!" Annie giggled, "You'll be fine. I mean- did it look like he enjoyed it?" You became embarrassed. "Yeah. A lot." She grinned as she went over to lay in her bed, "That's not a bad thing then." "But I did it way too fast, my intention wasn't even to go that far." Annie clapped her hands to get your attention, "Y/n." "Annie."

"Do you like him?"

You sat up in your bed as you threw a pillow at her, "Fuck no!" Annie started to laugh as she threw the pillow back, "It's obvious. Plus, you two would look cute together." You blushed at the thought, "Annie, no. I am not dating that fuck boy. He's so desperate too, it's disgusting." She glared at you, "Mhm." "Oh my gosh Annie, I don't like him!"

Annie just laughed more. To be honest, you didn't really know what you felt towards him. He was so pretty, but you heard that he was a fuck boy around campus. Then a message popped up on your phone.

eren
hey baby

You groaned just looking at the message.

eren

eren
hey baby

who tf is baby?

mf u got the wrong number

eren
y/n stfu

ur baby

nope idk who y/n is

eren
bruh stop playing

fine then 🙄🙄

eren
lets try this again

hey baby

say it back now

hey ugly

eren
blocked.

IM JUST KIDDING

COME BACK

eren
you better be kidding 😐

hi

babe

eren
see it wasn't that hard 🙄

no one ever told me u were a bitch

eren stfu I will pin your ass to the
floor and beat the shit out of you.

eren
bet

im coming over rn

EREN