It's a first that Noah is feeling this free and careless in a long time. Not having to worry about Princeton getting mad or constantly feeling the need to check his phone in case his ex-boyfriend called really has him enjoying his night. Especially with Josiah by his side.

"You're laughing because you think I'm drunk," Josiah's voice is low and deep as he speaks in Noah's ear, his lips occasionally brushing against it. "But I'm not. You look fine as Hell tonight, seriously. You look really fucking good."

Noah giggles at Josiah's compliments. "Okay, fine, I believe you. Get out of my space now." He playfully pushes his friend away from him only for Josiah to pull him closer by putting an around him. "Josie."

"Noah," Josiah mocks Noah as he presses his lips against his jaw, leaving chaste kisses down to his neck. Noah is a giggling because of it. "Stop calling me that."

The way Josiah's currently touching him has Noah tensing up. His body wants more of Josiah's touch and he has to refrain himself from moaning. It isn't the first time Josiah put him in a position similar like this one. Every time either of them gets drunk, they tend to be touchier than friends are supposed to be. Josiah's touch, especially his lips against his skin, always leave his body wanting more. But he never allowed his body to have more by giving into Josiah because they're friends and he was with Princeton. Also because Valentine and Josiah were, and probably still are, very much still involved with each other. Although no one really knows what's going on between them. All Noah knows is that Josiah and Valentine hooked up a couple of times and he had to find out the hard way.

Not that it's any of his concern who Josiah's sleeping with and not that he cares, but Noah doesn't want to become another one of many. Kind of like Valentine is. He'd rather not become what Valentine is to Josiah — just another booty call. Their friendships means too much to him to ruin it by lust. Noah knows better than that, yet his body betrays him. Though this wouldn't be the first time it did.

A soft moan comes from the back of Noah's throat when Josiah sucks on a spot on his neck. Princeton never made him feel this way. His skin is on fire and he feels like his body needs to be closer to Josiah's. He's turned on and it's all Josiah's fault.

Josiah chuckles lowly when he hears Noah moan. That just did something indescribable to his own body. "You liked that, huh?" He teases as he looks at Noah who's blushing.

Noah looks away from Josiah while biting his bottom lip. That was so embarrassing. Princeton never even made him moan and all Josiah had to do was kiss his neck. "Shut up." He tells the older guy in a small voice.

"Don't be shy now," Josiah nudges Noah who's still looking away from him. "Look at me."

"No, I'm embarrassed."

"Come on, look at me."

"I said no, Josiah."

"Don't be embarrassed, come on. I like hearing you moan because of me."

Hearing Josiah say that reminds Noah of the night they kissed. It wasn't just a kiss, it was more than that and he already knew Princeton was cheating on him back then. Some private Instagram account had sent him a message to tell him that his boyfriend was cheating. They provided him with proof and yet Noah refused to believe it. He read the messages, took a look at the screenshots and then blocked the account.

Instead of confronting Princeton with what he knew, Noah found himself at Josiah's place. He didn't tell Josiah what happened. He lied about having a big fight with Princeton and needing distraction. That led to them spending their entire day and night together.

It was late and they were watching a movie neither of them were paying attention to when the kiss happened. Josiah leaned in and before Noah knew they were making out. Noah was hesitant at first, but when he remembered what Princeton was doing behind his back he couldn't stop himself from giving into Josiah. They kissed, touched and played with each other until they wanted more, needed more.