χχχν. αн ѕнιт

Start from the beginning

"Oi, Rhya," [Name] furrows her brows at the man laying down now so leisurely as if he hasn't a care in the world. He groans and yawns, but sits up again. "Hand."

...

"I'm not a do-" A bullet of mercury nicked his ear from the sheer force of it passing him, and it leaves his head ringing. The tree behind him explodes.

"I don't care about what you are, just give me your hand before I make the next target you," she says threateningly.

'Kinda hot,' Rhya thinks, and he gives me his hand.

Fighting the urge to recoil from him, I grab it, and as soon as I do, a new sensation enters me. It's tingly, from my head to my toes, almost as if my whole body had been numbed before. My knees start to feel weak and I suddenly collapse on top of Rhya, he catches me with a surprised look on his face. I sit on top of him, lightly trembling and-

"Is this uh... Is this a bad time, Lady [Name]..?"

Shit.

❂❂❂

"Yes Marx, this is a bad time. A really bad time," I groan when I stand and dust off my pants. The feeling from earlier is gone, but if I had waited a little longer, then I would've gotten it. But, this could always continue later. 

"Yes, I understand that Lady [Name], but need I remind you that you are 16-" Marx tries to go on about the safety of sex and stuff, but I cut him off.

"OH MY GOD, MARX, I WOULD NOT GET FREAKY IN THE WOODS! ESPECIALLY NOT WITH HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!!" I yell, exasperated. (reminder that asta and yuno had turned 16 around this time i think)

"Alright... but does that mean you'd get 'freaky' anywhere else?" 

"HOW DOES WHAT I JUST SAID TRANSLATE TO THAT FOR YOU?!"

Marx eyes you suspiciously but doesn't hop onto the topic again. "Anyway, where's Julius? You do realize how late it is, right? Ajax was looking for you too."

Huh? But it still looks so bright- oh, never mind then. Sighing, I haul Rhya to his feet with Wind Magic and he grunts but ultimately lets himself be carried. Lazy fucker. "Uncle Julius will be coming soon, Marx, don't worry. And I'll make sure to scold him for running away."

"Thank you, [Name]. Then, I'll be off," he says and his circle disappears. 

Rhya and I stand silently for a few moments.

"Change ba-"

"You know, that Marx guy? He really loves your weak ass 'Uncle'. A while before, he tried to confess his feelings, HAHA!" Rhya chuckles. I glare at him.

"This isn't the time. Change your appearance back to Julius'." 

"And if I don't?" Came his snarky reply.

...

"You know, Patricia had some really interesting magic. I remember she tried to use it on me once, you should know of it? The power to turn anyone into her slave." 

I'm only bluffing, but from the way Rhya's face pales, I can see it's working. However, I will never use that spell. Or any other of her spells besides telepathy and mind-reading.

It just... I don't know.

"Alright, alright, no need to threaten me with a good time," Rhya chuckles, but his mind is showing that he isn't as collected as he seems. 

I suppose Patricia was useful once upon a time.

"Now, I'll be leaving. If you aren't at the festival later, I will find you." Well, I'd have to do that anyway, but he doesn't need to know that.

❂❂❂

"Ajax, did you miss me?!" I sing and hug the small boy. 

"Big Sis! I was just with your friends, and they were showing me around! Big Bro Yuno should still be around, but I don't know where the others are," Ajax pouts. I pat his head and smile.

"That's alright, we can have fun on our own while we wait for the announcements, okay? Okay! Onwards then!" I cheer, holding him on my bicep while pointing my index finger to the sky. Ajax mimics me, and we both giggle, happy to be here together.

Third Person POV...

Her long white hair was braided today and her blue eyes shone with cruel vigor and excitement while she looked at the two walking away. Her ears picked up the small laughs as they faded.

Grinning, she decides she'll make herself known tonight.

Ah, I can already imagine the fun we'll have. It'll be just like it used to, right, [Name]?

[Name] turns, hearing her name from some person, but she couldn't find them. Although it was suspicious, especially how familiar the voice sounded. But tonight's a fun night for Ajax, so she'll worry about it later.

❂❂❂

Words: 1374

Published: July 24th, 2021

Edited:-------