Chapter 16

Disclaimer: so sorry this chapter has taken for ages to be done and published, I've had no motivation whatsoever and found myself no time to write as I've been busy with school and outside of school actives, hoping to update the story a lot more frequently, enjoy❤️

I pulled his pants down, his boxers following revealing his large dick. Draco looked down at me smirking, "not so innocent now are we Adira?" He grinned.

"Shut it Malfoy" I replied before wrapping my lips around his tip and slowly teasing him, my eyes then looking up to see his face shocked. I then began moving my mouth up and down his dick to the point his tip was hitting the back of my throat. His eyes began rolling back out of pleasure then suddenly I felt a warm liquid enter my mouth, which I swallowed.

I took his dick out of my mouth n gagged,

"You swallowed? Good girl." Malfoy said proudly.
"Not bad for your first time Adira, I'd gladly be your second"

"Oh yeah malfoy?" I laughed.

"Mhm" he replied unlocking the door, "you coming?"

"Yep" I said as we both made our way back down into the Slytherin common room.

In the common room

"Here they are" Scarlett said to the group.

"Have fun?" Pansy giggled.

"Shut it Parkinson" Malfoy spat aggressively taking a seat next to blaise.

"Touchy subject I see."

"Anywayyyyyy," Scarlett interrupted, "who's going with who to the Yule ball tonight?" She smiled.

"Well me and Blaise" Pansy blushed and Blaise nodded in response.

"Ahh well me and theo" Scarlett replied.

The whole group turned and looked at me, then looked at draco.

"What about you Malfoy?" Theo questioned.

"Oh erm, well me and Adira." He mumbled.

"Told you" Pansy laughed.

I went bright red, Malfoy wanted me to go with him. Me? He could chose any girl but he chose me!

"Girls we best get ready for the ball! Meet u at 8 here in the common room boys." Pansy laughed getting up from her chair dragging me and scar with her.

I'm the girls dormitories 

"Ok girls, let's all get ready and make those boys lose their shit!" Scarlett squeezed in excitement.

I went into the bathroom, got in the shower and washed my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner, I then got out and blow dried my hair. Once my hair was dry I curled it and brushed it out so it was wavy. Once I finished with my hair I started my makeup, I wanted to keep it simple so I did my eyebrows, applied some eyeliner, concealer, mascara, lipstick, highlighter and blush.

now time for the dress. God this dress is gorgeous. I slipped the emerald dress onto my body, sid up the zipper and admired how I looked in it in the mirror, I then slid some black heels on.

I then added some finishing touches such as perfume, powder, jewellery etc then checked the time. 7.45. Just on time! I left the bathroom and went into the main room of the dorm where scar and Pansy were both also ready.

"Adira omg! You look absolutely stunning if Malfoy doesn't appreciate it I sure will!" Scarlett yelled.

"Shush you look stunning scar"

She smiled in response.

"You too pans, you both look perfect. Let's get down those stairs!"

We all headed out the dorm room and made our way down the stairs.

Adiras dress💚

Scarletts dress❤️

Scarletts dress❤️

Pansys dress🖤