Chapter 8

I got out into the hallway and straight away could hear the music blasting and could see the green flashing lights. I walked down the stairs to the girls dormitories and straight away was surrounded by sweaty bodies dancing.

I walked through a crowd of Slytherins and then I saw her. Scarlett sat down with Blaise, pansy, Theo, Adrian and Draco. I walk towards them.

Draco's pov:

I was sat with Blaise, Adrian, pansy, Theo and Scarlett, I haven't seen Adira yet. Maybe she's not coming. Merlin knows why I want her here so bad, but I do.

Then I see her out of the corner of my eye, she looks so hot but different, hard to recognise. She's wearing a black Lacey dress, so hot. So tight. Her hair messy and wavey, eyes look darker, she looks stunning. Merlin knows how I'll control myself tonight.

"Merlin, fuck me! Who's that?" Adrian says.

"That's Adira" I reply.

"Good, she came" he smirked.

"She's really pretty." Theo says.

Pansy smacked his leg, she has a thing for him it's so obvious.

"I call dibs, she's mine." Adrian smiles.

Those words, she's mine. Fuck off Adrian. I don't think so, she's mine. Or Atleast she will be.

She came and sat down but not next to me. Next to Adrian.

"You came.." Adrian said.

"..yeah" she replied looking at me up and down biting her lip.

Adiras pov:

I sat down besides Adrian with Draco in-front of me, when suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. Adrians hand. Draco glared at me with a serious, jealous look on his face.

I then remembered what Draco said, 'do anything with anyone else and you will never find out..' for some reason I wanted whatever he would do to happen..

I pushed adrians hand off me, but he put it back on my thigh, "Adrian stop." I said pushing it off again.

He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, "Adrian I said stop!" I yelled.

"Come on its abit of fun!" He said grabbing my leg again.

"Mate she said stop," Draco said getting up out of his chair, "so I suggest you stop."

"And why do you care Malfoy?" He questioned.

"That's none of your business why I care, now piss off pucey." Malfoy replied.

Adrian got up and walked away, leaving the seat next to me free. Draco sat beside me.
Before Draco could say anything, Scarlett said "who's up for truth or say"

"I'm down" Adrian said

"Me too" Blaise said.

Pansy raised her hand

"You can count me out" draco said deeply.

"What about you Adira?" Scarlett asked.

"You know what, fuck it. Sure I'm in." I replied.

Draco glared at me.

"Okay so here's how to play, we spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to do a truth or a dare" Theodore said smirking. "But if you don't want to do either, you take a shot."