Chapter 7

This morning I woke up and got ready for classes, just like any other normal day. The only thing different about today is I couldn't stop thinking about Draco and what happened yesterday. I couldn't help but think about what he said, 'do anything with anyone else and you'll never find out', does he like me? Surely not? My head is filled with so many questions and so much confusion.

I finished getting ready and headed down to the common room, where Scarlett and pansy already was.

"Hey girl," pansy said

"Hey pans, morning." I replied.

"You going to the party tonight Adira?" Pansy questioned.

"Of course she is." Scarlett said nudging me.

"Erm, I don't know. I didn't know there was a party." I replied.

"Well your coming." Scarlett said.

"I'll think about it."

I looked around the room for Draco, but he was nowhere to be seen. But then, out of the corner of my eye there he was. But today he looked even hotter than normal, his hair was messy and wavy, his shirt untucked and his top button undone, his tie loose, a black suit blazer and trousers, Merlin.

We caught our eyes immediately and his lips curled into a smirk and then he winked at me. he was walking with Blaise and Theo, he is by far the most attractive out of them all.

Later tonight
(In the dormitories)

"I'll see you at the party?" Scarlett questioned.

I knew she wanted me to go so I thought fuck it.

"Yeah, you will." I replied.

She jumped up off the bed and smiled clearly excited.

"It'll be so good!! Just you see.."

she ran out the door, closing it behind her.

I sighed, better get ready. I need to start living my life, no wonder no one knew I existed until this year, I never went to parties or anything! Let's have fun for a change.

Now to find something to wear. I went over to my wardrobe to find something to wear but what a surprise, Nothing!

But then I remembered, my secret box! It has my party clothes in it incase of an emergency. I searched through the box and then found a black Lacey satin dress. Bingo! This is perfect!

I put on the dress, then I went into the bathroom to put on some makeup. I put on some natural brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, highlighter and blush. I then brushed my hair leaving it naturally wavy put on a necklace and a bracelet and then boom!

I admired myself in the mirror for a-few minutes, almost second guessing myself. You know what. Just go!

I put on some black heels and ran out of the door..

This is the dress I imagine she was wearing.