Chapter 1

Adiras pov:
Ahhh finally. We are here. I walked along with the vast group of fellow Slytherins from the Hogwarts express to the castle, my hands full from my big bags of luggage. wow the view of the castle from here is beautiful, it really distracts you from how shit of a sch-

my thoughts were interrupted by me crashing into someone.

"Oi!" A deep voice yelled, "watch where your going"

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I replied.

Shit. I just realised who I had just bumped into, Draco. Fucking. Malfoy.

"Hmm interesting," Malfoy exclaimed, "are you new?"

Seriously?? I've been going to this school for 5 years yet he thinks I'm new?

"No." I replied with a dulcet tone, "I've been going to this school as long as you have Draco, for 5 years."

"Strange, I don't recognise you."
He walked away.

Draco's pov:

People these days, That mud-blood bumped into me. Whatever.
I carried on walking besides blaise and Theodore to the castle.

"So malfoy, good summer?" Blaise questioned clearly trying to break the silence.

"Same old, how about you?" I replied.

"Good, how about you Theodore?"

"Huh, what?" Theo questioned.
Clearly someone's paying attention.

"I said how was your summer..?"

"Uh yeah fine"

For the rest of the time it took us to get to our dormitory's we didn't speak.

at the Slytherin dorms:

"Okay guys, I'm going to read out this years dorm partners that everyone's been assigned" the head prefect said.

He started to read from a parchment;
-"Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott"
-"Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle"
-"Marcus flint and Adrian pucey"
-"Miles Bletchley and Terrance Higgs"
He carried on and on.

Adiras pov:

I stood waiting for my name to be read out. Who would I be stuck with this year? I was with Astoria last year, made me want to Avada Kadavera myself.

Then suddenly my name was called,
"Adira Avery and Scarlett rosier"

Thankgod. Scarlett is my best-friend, well.. she's my only friend really. I'm not exactly what you'd call 'popular' let's just say that.

We all collected our keys, dorm-room numbers and our class time tables from the common room front desk and then headed to our assigned dorms.