Chapter 12

Adira pov:
I woke up, as any other day and headed down to the common room where Blaise, pansy, Theo and Scarlett already was.

"Morning Adira," Scarlett said.

"Morning." I replied.

"We best get going to class." Blaise said grabbing his bag off of the table.

We all left the common room in a group, laughing and joking, until Draco joined us. His hair a mess, uniform carelessly put on, shirt untucked, the smell of his cologne. Hot.

"Ahhh finally decided to get out of bed?" Blaise scoffed shaking hands with Draco.

"Mmm how about you shut the fuck up Zabini." Draco replied walking over to me and wrapping his arms round my shoulders.

"Morning beautiful," he grinned into my ear.

We then continued walking to our class.

In class:

I sat at the table at the back with Draco, pansy and Blaise infront of us, Scarlett and Theo beside us. The lesson consisted of flirting between me and Draco and him telling me how much he wanted to kiss me. This made me nervous but somewhat excited.

The rest of the day continued like this, in fact. This is how the past few days have been. I felt happy, so happy.

"Class dismissed." The Professor announced and everyone got up and headed for the door.

I walked out besides Scarlett and we headed to our next lesson, DADA. But then, I felt someone grab my waist. Thinking it was Draco I let them, but u turned around to see Cedric Diggory stood staring down at me.

"Hello gorgeous." His deep voice said.

"Uh- diggory what are you-." I said before being interrupted by his lips crashing into mine.

I tried to push him off but he kept leaning back in, forcefully kissing me.

"Cedric.. s-S-STOP!" I shouted through the kiss. Shortly after I saw Cedric fall to the ground. Draco had punched him straight across the face. Pansy and Scarlett came to my side as we all watched.

"Draco, Draco stop!" I yelled trying to get him off.

Blaise and Theo pulled him off of Cedric. Cedric then got up with his wand drawn.

"Get the fuck out of here Diggory." Theo yelled getting his wand out.

Cedric laughed, shook his head and walked away wiping his nose which was bleeding.

"Are you okay." Draco asked me wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm sorry." I said feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault gorgeous!" He reassured me.