Chapter 14

The next day.

"Girls, I think we need to go dress shopping today." Pansy said sat on Scarletts bed.

"I agree." I said getting up.

We all got ready to leave for Hogsmeade.

In hogsmead:

"So what dress are you going to get?" Pansy asked whilst we walked.

"I think I want a black one, or maybe red." Scarlett replied.

"Yes! You'd look amazing." She replied.

"What about you Eliza?" Scarlett asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Emerald green. It would look so good on you! Plus it's Malfoys favourite colour." Pansy winked.

"W-why would I care what Malfoy thought?" I gulped.

"We aren't blind, you totally like each-other." Scarlett said.

"Can you not." I blushed.

"So there's nothing going on between the two of you?" Pansy said sarcastically.

They both looked at me as I went bright red.

"See, we know." Scarlett laughed.

We got to the shop and started browsing the racks full of dresses.

"Have you found one?" Pansy said creeping her head round the corner.

"Not yet, you?" I asked.

"I think so," she said holding up a dark red silky dress, it was long and had a slit on one of the sides. Such a gorgeous dress.

"Yes yes yes!" Me and Scarlett both shouted.

"It's beautiful, not to mention how sexy you'll look in it." I winked.

"Stoppp." She laughed.

"What do we think?" Scarlett said holding up a black Lacy dress.

"Wow, yes!" I said.

"Yes it'll look so good on you!" Pansy said.

"Okay Adira now to find you one." Scarlett said.

I browsed the racks not finding any that I like, until my hand landed on an emerald green silky dress. Small straps, a low cut front, a slit down the left leg, wow.

"Absolutely." Pansy said.

"Adira! Yes Draco will lose his shit seeing you in that!" Scarlett shouted.

"Yeah I think this is the one." I said picking it up.

We all paid for our dresses and walked back to the castle in time for dinner.

On our way to dinner the boys were walking past us, going the opposite way. I couldn't help but look at how Draco was walking, his hands deep in his pockets, his deep stare, his lust filled eyes. He had a serious look on his face, but once he saw me a devilish smirk grew.

"Evening ladies, how was dress shopping?" Asked Theo.

"So fun! We will all look hot, just you wait." Pansy winked walking into the main hall.