Chapter 10

I woke up and got ready like any other normal day, except for today I made myself look extra hot. I wore a black lacey bra which you could see through my school shirt, left my tie hanging low, rolled my skirt extra short, wore thigh high socks, curled my hair and wore a little extra makeup.

Me and Scarlett then made our way to our first lesson. DADA. Which I work with Draco in, I'm nervous but also excited for what's going to happen.

We enter the classroom and I head to mine and Draco's desk.

"Morning gorgeous." He said.

Did he just call me gorgeous? Does he mean it? His words sent butterfly's through my stomach.

I pull out the chair beside him and take a seat. I look at him and say nothing. His lips curl into a smirk and he winks at me. I then turn to face the front.

Professor hands out the books which fall infront of us on our desks, " these will be your books for this year" he says.

Draco sighs, "fuck sake, another class full of bullshit"

I laugh.

The rest of the class was awkward and boring, neither of us spoke to one another. The room was quiet except the sound of writing.
When Draco wasn't looking, I'd stare at him. I'd stare at his platinum blonde messy hair, his sharp jawline, his crystal blue eyes, I want him. Stop. Just stop.

But then suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh.
His hand trailed higher and higher until reaching my crotch. He started to fiddle with my underwear but then.

"Class dismissed."
Immediately everyone rushed out of the classroom, everyone but me and draco.

"What are you-" I said as he locked the door and put a silencing spell on the room.

"What are you doing?" I gulped stepping back.

"Following you." He replied sarcastically taking a step closer to me.

"W-why?" I stuttered nervously taking another step back.

"Because, you intrigue me." He said taking another step forward.

"I-" my back hit the table.

He got closer and grabbed the side of my face. I looked him in the eyes. He smirked moving his hand to the back of my head then roughly, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

He crashed his lips onto mine, this kiss was more passionate than the one we had before.
He released his hand from my hair and picked me up putting me on the table, my legs wrapping round his body. Slowly his hand moved down to the zip on my skirt. He unzipped it.

Fuck-

His hand fiddled with the edge of my underwear, still kissing me as he did so. Then his hand went under my underwear.
Oh fuck-

"Do I turn you on Avery?" He whispered into my ear.

"Fuck off malfoy." I said pushing him away.

His smirk grew across his face and he moved back closer to me. He was rubbing his finger on my entrance causing small moans to escape my mouth through the kiss.

He wrapped his hand around my throat and lent me back on the table, breaking the kiss. He did this to make more room for him to finger me, as he did so my back arched.

He ripped my shirt open and dragged his hand down my chest as he did so, he teased me. He rubbed my entrance. I want him to-

"Please Draco." I moaned.

"Is this your first time?" He asked.

"Y-yes" I gasped.

"Good." He said with his fingers entering me.
It hurt at first but then the pleasure began to build.

"Fuck" I moaned.

I get my muscles tighten and a wave of pleasure curl inside of me. He fastened the pace causing an orgasm.

Once I finished I looked at him, breathing heavily.

He lifted his fingers to his mouth and sucked them dry.

He lowered his face down to me, "remember only I can make you feel that way," he said pushing his arms back up off the table.

He snarled as I nodded my head biting my lips.

He picked up my underwear and passed it to me then walked away.

"See you round gorgeous." He said whilst walking out of the classroom.

I got dressed and left like it never happened.