Chapter 6

"Wake up Adira!"

I opened my eyes to see Scarlett running around the dorm trying to get ready.

"Fuck!" I rub my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Late." She says. "We've missed breakfast and class starts in 5 minutes!"

"Shit," I sprint over to the bathroom washing my face, brushing my teeth and brushing my hair. I then run over to my clothes and get dressed.

"5 minutes. We have 5 minutes to get to the other side of the castle." I say.

"Fuck, let's go!" Scar replied.

We grab our bags and start running to our class.

We arrived at class.

"Ah girls nice of you to join us." Slug-horn said.

We both laughed and went to say at the only table left. It so happened to have Draco, Theo Blaise and Adrian all sat at it. I sat down slowly and awkwardly, since I don't speak to half of them.

I sat beside Adrian.

"Hello Adira." Adrian said, this is the first time he's ever spoken to me.

"Hey." I replied.

Scarlett nudged me and winked.

"Can we be quiet back table?" Slug horn said. Continuing to teach the class.

This class was so boring, but somehow I kept catching myself staring at Malfoy, at his hands, into his eyes. Merlin. He really is attractive.

The day came to an end. It was a rather boring day. I spent most of it with Scarlett which was nice.

I sat down in the common room on my phone at one of the window seats.

"Hey." A deep voice said besides me.

"Uh hi-" I looked up to see Draco Malfoy taking a seat next to me.

"What you up to?" He said.

"Nothing. Now speaking to you."

He scoffed in response.
He sat back in his chair playing with his rings staring at me.

"Can you stop looking at me?" I questioned.

"Why, am I distracting you." He winked leaning forwards in his chair.

"Yes, as a matter of fact you are."

"Really," he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Uh what are you-"

He moved his hand higher and higher up my thigh. Before it got any higher I pushed his hand away. I'm not complaining but.

"Took you a while to push my hand away." He laughed.

He sent shivers down my spine.

"If you'd excuse me," I said getting up from my chair, "I'll be leaving." I said walking away.

Moments later I felt someone grab my waist and pull me into the empty office. I felt my back press against a wall, then I looked up to see Draco malfoy staring down at me with a serious look on his face.

"Malfoy? What are you doing-" I questioned, my heart beating like crazy.

He stroked the side of my face and removed his hand down lower to my neck, wrapping it around, making me look at him in his lustful grey eyes.

" whatever will I do with you." He spoke deeply.

He moved his face closer to mine, leaving our lips inches apart.

I then felt our lips touch. He kissed me for a-few seconds then parted.

"Do anything with anyone else, and I guess you will never know."

He let go of my neck taking a step back and looked at me. He looked me up and down, laughed and walked away leaving me stood there, shocked, confused and intrigued.