Chapter-12

Days passed, I mean five years passed. The unforgettable incidents took a special place in my mind. Sometimes I cried loud thinking about that. It was painful. But anyway I survived.

I saw myself in the mirror. "This is what my destiny is like?" I asked.

I missed Alyssa more day by day. I felt her presence though. "Alyssa you are here right?" I smiled. "You should be."

My father got arrested. He took all the blame. But I too got called in countless court sessions. Not only me, Dylan too. The last time I saw him was in the court five years ago.

"I hope I could meet him again," I sighed.

I didn't got any new friends. I was alone all that time. I cried and cried. Nobody was near me to wipe my tears. Everyone saw me as a filthy stranger that my father is a murderer. Anyway I survived.

"Jane it's okay," My mom sat near me on the couch. She confessed this sentence for about thousand times. I got tired of that. Still my mom is near me to wipe my tears. That's a good thing. I thought.

"Dad still love you," I met her eyes. "He really do."

"I know," Her face switched from a sad face to a smiley face. She knows it and I'm glad about it. She got up and went to her bedroom. I bet she was crying. That's how it is. The world.

I took my red Lamborghini and drove somewhere far from my home in frustration. Yeah I was twenty two then, so now I can drive. "Won't something beautiful happen in my life?" I muttered while driving.

I stopped at a beach. A mesmerising beach which brought me old memories that I got there. The memories that I experienced with my four friends namely Alyssa, Dylan, Aiden and Kate.

Eventhough Aiden and Kate tried to kill me, they had a reason to. I can't blame them. Nobody can. They are still my friends whose soul I miss.

"Ugh I hate this place," I felt exhausted. "It's making me more frustrated." Anyway I sat in a big rock that I stood on, before five years with Aiden.

Cool breeze, wave sounds, everything felt so soft and sweet. The climate was perfect. I hoped I could had them now around me. Then someone whispered "Jane," Their voice was so soft, it was like a exhausted voice. It was Dylan. My former friend.

He sat near the rock next to mine. "You look so mature," He forced a smile. I knew he was just smiling for sake.

"You too," I whispered. I didn't what to talk. I felt nervous. But anyway I asked something stupid when the person called me a mature one. "You loved Alyssa right?" I started. Then I cursed myself.

Again he forced a smile and looked pretty on him. "You think?" He asked. "Yeah I think," I nodded. I bet I looked stupid.

"I did," He tried his best to smile, but he failed. I saw a drop of tear from his eyes. Then he turned aside so that I couldn't see him cry.

"Oh," I sighed. "Uhm then how are you?" I questioned looking the sea waves.

"Good, I think," He grinned. "Then you?" He asked. "You think I'm happy?" I grinned. Ahh I'm nervous af. How can I be normal talking to my friend's lover?

I bet he was nervous too. But suddenly I could feel the cool breeze and the sound of waves singing a rhythm. He grabbed my hand and kept on his chest. His eyes became teary. He turned aside to let me not see him crying. Just like every boys. I felt the vibes of Ao haru ride, an anime.

"I was never normal ever since that incident," He muttered. His voice was filled with so much pain that I could feel.

"Me neither," I confessed as he looked me in the eye. "I wish that day was a nightmare."

I wish I had a time travel machine.

"We can still change it Jane. Nothing is forever. It goes for pain too. Pain is nothing but a feeling of misery. We can change it. It's possible if you think so," His grey eyes were fixed to mine.

I didn't see it coming. I thought it was going to be a sad conversation. Of course it was but it was like cool to know that someone's there with you. I wish I met Dylan in these five years. We would have changed the topic of pain to like, something that Dylan said.

"We are in absence of love," He continued. "And that's what brings the pain."

"Dylan, tell whatever you want to tell straightforward. I'm not good at calculating things going on. I know I'm in pain, just like you. But I don't know what can change it," I confessed. "I bet you know the answer already. So please share it right now with me." I begged.

"Let's destroy pain with love," He mumbled. "I mean.."

"You mean?" I questioned.

"Let's love," He expressed. I couldn't believe what he just told. "That should be the conclusion. You know what I mean right?"

"But.. but.. I coul..dn't just ch..eat Alyssa," My voice cracked. I didn't mean to tell that. My heart did.

"Shut up! she's no more," He shouted as one or two drops of tear fell from his grey eyes. "SHE'S NO MORE." He repeated as his voice broke.

My heart was shattering piece by piece. I didn't know the the reason. Seeing him cry made me weak by heart. I wanted someone to be my side all these five years. Now that's he asking for it, I didn't know how I could be so stupid to refuse it.

"I want someone by my side to heal," I mumbled as I wrapped my hand around his broad shoulders. "I mean I want you by my side." I cried like a baby.

"I LOVE YOU TOO," I confessed.

His grey eyes fixed in my eyes. I could feel the sea waves and the cool breeze again. He let out a sigh and then gave me a warm, smooth kiss. His lips were soft. My heart pounded like I just ran thousand miles.

"Our destiny begins," He gave a warm smiles as his lips were away from mine.

"Yes, our destiny begins, " I agreed.

The journey's over. Omg I just finished my first ever book. I'm thinking on editing the book. Bye everyone! Thank you so much to whoever read this. You're the best. Love ya.