Chapter-10

I just couldn't believe my eyes. Aiden is Kate's brother who she always mentioned about. All I thought was about the destiny thing I never believed in.

"Can't believe?" Aiden raised his eyebrows.

"Yep," I almost died knowing I loved my enemy. "So it was all planned."

"Of course," Aiden walked towards Kate to wipe her tears.

Before he could wipe her tears, he gazed at Dylan saying "You are not a part of it".

He took a walk towards Dylan and he kept his hand on Dylan's shoulder.

"I'm sorry about it,"

Before Aiden could tell a single word he switched his eyes towards Alyssa's dead body with blood flow. "You are a trash to me now."

"Kate, she was the one who should've died," Aiden patted his sister's shoulder pointing me.

"I know, but I became emotional," Kate's voice cracked a lot. I'm sure she's not ready to go to prison.

Aiden gazed at me and Dylan. I almost got lost in his ocean blue eyes once again knowing that he's a traitor.

Aiden grabbed the pistol from his sister's hand. He gave a sweet hug to Kate saying "I'm sorry".

"Why?" Her scared eyes met his.

"I love you," Aiden dropped a word from his mouth. A gun firing sound heard in my ears. Kate's high pitched voice met my ears too. Aiden fell down with blood flowing from his head like a river. Aiden shot himself in his head.

"Aidennn," Kate growled with her hands fulll of blood.

A small drop of tear flowed from my eyes. I just couldn't agree why Aiden shot himself. Maybe he didn't want to see her sister going to prison or whatever.

"Kate," I touched her shoulder to give her some comfort. But she pushed me away saying "you bitch."

She sounded so much rude like I was the one who killed her brother.

Kate took the pistol from Aiden's dead body and I freaked if she was going to kill me. But what she did was not fair.

"I love you too Aiden," Another gun shot was made and Kate killed herself.

Before I could make a move they both died. I didn't know what should I do next. All i known was i lost my best friend.

"Everyone died," Tears rolled from my eyes as my hands were filled with Aly's blood. "I-," Before I could continue, Dylan tightened his palm in my wrist. "We should go now."

"Stop," I released my hand from his. "How can we?" I stared at him looking so mean.

"We should," He gripped my wrist again. But this time I didn't do anything. I maintained silence. My eyes pained as I cried more than ever. "Okay," I agreed.

I looked at Alyssa, I mean her body for the last thinking what I'm gonna do without her. Dylan's grey eyes met mine. He consoled me with his eyes. I felt it's all gonna be alright.

We walked to the main road and waited for a public bus. Thankfully one bus came in just five minutes. Dylan came with me until my house's entrance gate. We stopped there.

"Bye," Dylan conveyed as his lips gave a understandable smile in a situation like this. "You should convey your father about these."

"Okay," I thought to tell an another word but I didn't remember what I thought to tell him, before that he started his walk.

I didn't know it was the farewell of dynastic friends.

Finally the next chapter is out. It's kinda short I know. What do you think about the farewell of dynastic friends? Vote, comment and share pls.