Chapter-8

We reached Kate's home after school got over with the help of Aiden's car.

Her house was an old cottage which looked thousand years old. Eventhough it looked old, it looked amazing. Old is gold. I can't believe a girl like her lived there. I mean how could a modern girl live there. And then I remembered that her parents were no more. Kate just told me and Alyssa in an early conversation.

"So? Can we enter?" I adjusted my hot pink shirt type dress. "We didn't even tell her that we are coming."

"We should have told her," Dylan agreed.

"I told her already," Aiden stated like he was ready to enter. "Don't worry, come."

He didn't seem like he was coming for the first time. Maybe he came here before. I thought.

We entered the old cottage, which is the home of Kate. Entering it was like entering a horror house. Opening the door gave some kind of cracking sound.

Alyssa freaked and wrapped her hands in my right hand. She wore a red daring dress with matched accessories. Dylan standed beside her. He wore a white tshirt with "Love is peace" printed. And Aiden standed beside me wearing a plain dark blue tshirt with a black Jean.

Kate's house was a total mess to be honest. Everything like books, cloths, mirror etc. lied on the floor eventhough the old cottage had a shelf and even a wardrobe.

And the walls looked freaking scary. There were some photos pinned in the wall. Probably the photos of some people in which the faces were scribbled with a red marker I guess.

Alyssa thought it was blood, but no it's not.

"Guys I got a important work," Aiden's voice cracked. "I should go now."

"Are you sure?" I pursued my lips thinking he was scared because of the mess. "Is it important?"

"Of course it's important," Aiden agreed getting out of the cottage. "Don't worry it's a five minutes work."

The truth is I wanted Aiden to be in our side in such a weird place. But I can't stop him. He left the cottage giving a farewell hand wave.

"Kate's not here," Alyssa pursued her lips searching her all around the old cottage.

"Maybe she's in the backyard to feel free from the sickness," Dylan explained. I noticed that his eyes where locked towards the pinned photos in the wall.

"Then we should search in the backyard," I agreed.

We three walked towards the front yard because it's the only way that will lead to the backyard. Before we could go backyard Kate came from the backyard. It gave me a relief that we don't have to visit anyother weird places.

Alyssa went to check in the backyard. She standed in the edge of the front yard for like ten minutes. Then I confirmed she found Kate.

"Hey guys," Kate gave a surprised smile which a hand wave. "You guys are here? I can't believe."

"Hey," I gave a hand wave towards her with a nervous smile.

"She don't seem like she's sick?" Alyssa whispered to me with a nervous smile towards Kate.

Dylan didn't seem any weird like us two. He seem so cool like everytime.

"Aren't you sick?" I couldn't control my words and my doubt which made me feel like a stupid infront of Alyssa and Dylan.

"I am," Kate released a deep breathe. "I don't like to show myself weak."

I felt sorry for her. I thought I shouldn't have asked a such question.

"I'm sorry," I bended my head towards the ground. "I didn't mean to be mean."

"It's okay Jane," She smirked. "You guys should visit my cottage.

As soon as she said that, the internal of the scary and the old cottage came in my mind which made my expressions a little weird. Thank god that Kate didn't notice me but Dylan and Alyssa did notice.

"You look stupid," Alyssa patted my hip that no one else would notice.

I blushed. I love it when Alyssa call me a stupid or idiot or whatever.

"We already seen inside," Dylan interrupted giving a glimpse of smile.

"It's okay," Kate gave a smirk that made Dylan drool. Which also made Alyssa give a death stare. "You wouldn't have see every places."

We went without a word. I seen Alyssa's face for a minute which was filled with fear. Alyssa is a cute girl who fear for almost everything freaky. I love to see her scared. She look so cute. That's one of her best qualities in my mind.

Kate went inside first. Before we could go, the freaking door closed itself like a kind of a magnet is attached. Just like it closes in horror movies.

Me, Alyssa and Dylan went inside. As soon as we entered, a girl with brown and blonde mixed hair stood with a pistol gun. She had ocean blue eyes. It was Kate.

Next chapter is the turning point