Chapter-11

As I opened the main front gate of my house, there came a burning red Lamborghini car. Probably I was sure it was the man who is responsible for all the terrible incidents happened.

It was my dad. He wore a black suit and black formal pants with red tie. He have blue eyes just like me.

"Hey Jane," He had a mesmerising smile as he don't know anything happened still now. I'm pretty sure it won't lead after I tell everything.

"Dad you know anyone named Kate and Aiden?" I ignored his greet for sure. "They are siblings you may know for sure."

"I don't think I know them," I could feel his nervous eyes or whatever. "Stop dad, you know them right?" I raised my voice a little.

"You met them?" He questioned as he saw the cloudy sky.

"I did, and they are dead,"

"You killed them?" His happiness made me mad than ever. "You proved you are my child."

"Shut up, they killed themselves," I gave a death shout that I never did. "They f*cking killed my friend because of you."

"What?" He gazed at my eyes and then released a deep breathe.

"It was all my mistake, but still it's not though," He confused me touching his black beard.

"What are you telling?"

"He was my best friend. My father continued. "I mean their father. But when he tried to betray me, I became arrogant on being betrayed and killed him in one situation. I never thought about his family. I know he don't have a wife, but I still I know he had two children. If I thought about them, nothing will have happened," he seemed like he was exhausted.

I felt like I'm sitting in a electric chair. Like my parts was attacked by electric. I felt the guilt. I felt like no one's wrong. Like everyone's correct in their own minds.

The feeling I got when two of my best friends betrayed me is the feeling of my dad when Aiden and Kate's father betrayed him. The feeling my dad got when he killed his friend and the feeling I got when my two friends killed themselves and seeing Alyssa being killed are same. I know one thing for sure. THE WORLD IS CRUEL LIKE THAT.

"Am I going to prison?" My teary eyes asked my dad. "Everyone's gonna blame me for something I didn't do," I glanced the ground with a drop of tear falling into it.

"No I'm the one who is going," My dad patted my shoulder. "It was started by me, so it's gonna end by me. Continue your studies. Become someone who act responsible. Don't become like your dad. Make friends who you can trust. Take care of your mom. Don't leave her just like I did." His last words before he surrendered himself to the police after he explained everything to them.

That's right I don't wanna become like my father. He left mom alone in a situation. I know he still love her. But the destiny is a confused shit you know.

One more chapter to go

One more chapter to go. What is your assumption about the ending? What do you think will make the end perfect? Comment down. Love you.