Fifteen

Final chapter
Warning, mild smut!

The moment Rachel woke up, she crossed the hall to Calum's apartment, not caring that she was still in her pajamas. She couldn't believe they'd already been together for a month. As soon as Calum opened the door, Rachel draped herself over him, pressing little kisses along his shoulder. He was still only in low hanging sweats. Rachel wrapped her arms around him lazily, mumbling into his shoulder. Calum laughed and pulled her away a bit

"Nice to see you too, baby" he said. Rachel pouted and drew herself closer to him

"Oh, Cal I love you so much. Just hold me, please?" She asked in a small voice.  Calum cooed over her and brought her to his room where the pair laid on his bed, tangled in one another.

Eventually, Calum began to press sweet kisses onto Rachel's neck. They pregressed into long, wet kisses that made Rachel shiver and sigh into his shoulder. Calum held himself over her, kissing at her neck.

"You're so beautiful" he murmured as he continued. Rachel let out a gasp as one of his hands reached down to toy with her breast lightly. The moment was soft and intimate. After a bit, Calum lifted Rachel's shirt over her head, his eyes widening at the sight of her below him. Rachel fluttered her eyelashes at him, running her fingers through his soft hair.

"Make love to me?" She asked softly. Calum nodded and pulled her and his pants off, tossing them to the floor. He admired Rachel, gazing up and down at her almost naked body.

Undergarments were removed, and Calum aligned himself with her.

"I'm so in love with you, Rachel." He murmured, stroking her hair. Rachel smiled.

"I'm in love with you too" she said softly. With that, Calum thrust in gently, making Rachel throw her head onto the pillows. He thrusted at a gentle pace, angling to hit her g-spot softly. Their moans bounced off the walls, creating the perfect mood. As the pair got closer to their peaks, Rachel gripped Calum's shoulders, moaning his name loudly. They both finished, with loud erratic moans of each others names and sharp thrusts of the hips. As they came down from their orgasms, Calum pulled out and laid next to her, panting. The two looked into each others eyes, and for the first time, Calum wasn't afraid of her in the slightest. He was head over heels in love with her, and that made him extremely happy.
An: epilogue will be up soon!