Prologue

"Do you ever wonder why they never leave their house though?" She asked, feeling more curious than most days. Then again it was a particularly boring day, and there was absolutely nothing to do. She layed on her couch, throwing her phone in the air, and catching it, hoping she wouldn't drop it and crack the screen. It was like the day would never end, like she'd been sitting there in that position for days rather than hours. She really did wonder though. She wondered why the person in appartment 64A never left. She always heard who ever it was moving around in there, but as far as she knew, they hadn't left the appartment. Every once in a while she'd see groceries sitting outside the door. The next day they'd be gone, but she'd never seen who'd taken them. It was mysterious and soul crushing.

        The knock on the door made his heart jump in his throat. He couldn't answer it. He couldn't possibly answer it. He paced in front of the door for a moment before tentively calling out.

        "J-just leave them there!"

        "But sir, your gorceries-"

        "Please just leave them there!" He shouted, sounding as if he was about to burst into tears.

        "Alright, alright." He heard the sound of the bags being set down by his door. He'd just get them at night when he was sure no one would be there. The last thing he needed was for someone to see him. He hated when people saw him. Hated. He hadn't left his house in four years, and he didn't plan on leaving it any time soon. His laptop dinged, signaling an email for his mother.

        Hi Dear!

        Hi, mom.

        Are you going to come see me soon? I miss you.

        No. You know I won't.

        When are you going to leave that silly little appartment, honey?

        Never. I never leave.

Note: Here's the prologue to book three! Be sure to comment and let me know what you think of it! Favorite comment gets a dedication. Be sure to check out the first two books of the series; Anorexia(ashton) and Depression(Michael), as well as the upcoming final book about Luke. Thank you so much! Lots of love Xo