26- it was past

I went with David. first, we went for breakfast in some Italian restaurant, it was so good and that Italian vibe was all over the air, it makes me breathe good and the food was good too. David is so cute but I must take care.

"Hey, seniora, let's go"

I was pissed off and him calling me interrupted my motivation, I realised that he is preceding me by 1 or 2m. I ran to him and we went to the Colosseum.

When we arrived there it was a really big building I felt wow and it was so ancient all the world is going to it. I didn't know about that building.

We get in and from inside it was much bigger than outside wow

We get in and from inside it was much bigger than outside wow. People were taking pictures and laughing all over having fun. Me and my stupid mind don't ever think to go and have fun like this or even travelling because of my duty but now I feel happy.

"Wow"

"Did you like it?"

"I'm really amazed by it"

"Oh, we can have lunch now. I know a restaurant near the Colosseum and can be seen from there, the view will be perfect"

"Right? And can I try new dishes?"

"Yes, I know some dishes that will make you go crazy for it" he winks at me and I just smiled.

"So, let's go."

We went to that restaurant, it was near Colosseum as he said. The view was the most beautiful I had ever seen before and the sunset was really pretty because the restaurant was having a roof of glass.

 The view was the most beautiful I had ever seen before and the sunset was really pretty because the restaurant was having a roof of glass

And with the food, I have tried two Italian dishes and it was more than I expected. We finished eating and decided to walk to the hotel as it was nearby.

"Thank you for making me happy," I said all of sudden.

"Don't mention it, Rome is the best" he smiled

"Yes, it was a great experience," I said still remembering the food taste and how it was so delicious.

"So Sara, how did you become Maria Hwasa's manager?" he said all of sudden make me take care and focus.

"I applied for the job for one month I think and here I am she made me her manager"

"Did you be a manager before?"

"No, it's my first time"

"So, you don't know how it works, ha?" I see him smirking.

"No, I trained to be that and it's my pleasure to be her manager," I said trying to be loyal.

"So, you don't know what is behind all that ha--

Suddenly my mic speaks and it was Hwasa.

"He is a spy, don't ever say anything just leave him" and fortunately we arrived at the hotel and I took the chance.

"Oh thank you so much for today, I really had fun" I smiled

"Oh, yeah" he smiled too

"Okay see you later I guess"

"Tomorrow, it will be tomorrow seniora" he winked at me and what happened next made me froze... He kissed my cheeks.

"Ciao sienora" and he left. I gulped I think that he is a spy I don't feel comfortable at all.

I climbed the stairs. And went to my room when a hand grabbed me digging me to a room and it was Taehyung.

"What the hell?" I said holding my chest from the surprise.

"Did I surprise you?" He said with a husky voice, he becomes wild and he pushed me against the wall and he was pining me between his arm like a pray. I looked at him until my breath became stable.

"Where were you?" I can see clearly that he is angry, I think I fucked up.

"I was with David"

And suddenly he crushed my lips with his

And suddenly he crushed my lips with his. I stared widely he was holding both my hands and putting his knee between my legs preventing me from moving. He was kissing me deeply until he wins and opened my mouth to dig his tongue in. I was like a statue. he gets away from me with heavy breaths looking into my soul, my lips parted and all I can say...

"Why are you like that?"

"I told you before, all this was in the past" he leaned to kiss me again but I shifted my head away.

"Enough..." I gulped as he left me.

"Sara..." he holds my ears closing the mic.

"Why you did become soft all of sudden?" I said.

"Because I was wrong and I--"

Suddenly the door knocked

"Hey ma'am room 790 wants you to come," said a voice and then left.

"This is Hwasa's room, we should go"

"Yeah"

[A/n]

*Yui's face when she is writing this chapter*

So what is your reaction when Taehyung kissed Hana? 😈

Share this book with your friends and let me know your opinion through comments 😊

Next update: MONDAY