23- sleepy

So let me tell you that it was the worst night EVER! that 2 ton slept on me last night, they are so heavy and oh my god they tortured me with their clumsy stupid sleeping. I don't know how did I let them sleep with me?

Of course, I didn't sleep all night to watch them or HOW CAN I SLEEP WITH TWO MEN IN THE SAME ROOM? Fuck *sigh*

Finally, morning. that Taehyung was putting his arm on me and Jungkook with his big fat thigh is literally on me make me suffer.

It's time for women's power. I pushed them hard making both fells sides of the bed.

"Get out from here or you will get killed," I said and in less than a minute they left the room.

I walked to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

My hair was messy like there is a bird came and make its nest on it and I have dark circles under my eyes. What did they do? Fuck them, I grabbed my hair in frustration.

After all these screams in the bathroom, I washed and went downstairs to have my coffee. I really need it badly

I meet Taehyung in the kitchen, he looked at me with an awkward smile.

"Good morning" I glared at him

Ignoring him and went to where the coffee is, I saw it with hearts around it. I took the coffee and started kissing it

"What are you doing?" He raised one eyebrow.

I turned to him with a death glare and grabbed his collar.

"This will not happen again" he nodded in fear.

"Will not happen again yeah"

I took my coffee and went to drink it in the living room where the second bastard is sitting. I sit on the couch drinking my coffee in peace.

Time passed

I am so sleepy and they were so silent not annoying me.

"I will sleep a little"

"But it's only one hour left to meet Hwasa," said Taehyung, I glared at him.

"Okay as you wish," he said scary

I feel like I want to hug the bed and live with it my whole life. I really did that jumping on the bed and drifted into a long comfortable peaceful sleep.

________________

I opened my eyes and looked beside me finding a smirking face and it's so close to my face. My eyes widened when I realised that it's Jungkook, I jumped from the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I said angrily.

"I am here for waking you up, it's only half an hour to meet Hwasa" again my eyes widened.

"What? I should be ready" I ran to the bathroom and dressed my clothes.