2- bullies collaboration

"What's going on here?"

I left Yeonjun and Beomgyu. It was Bid-nim the CEO with another man behind him and he is smirking like a bastard. I cleared my throat...

"Sorry sir"

"Choi Hana, come to my office now" he left with that man.

I glared at Yeonjun and Beomgye then left behind Bid-nim.

I entered his office and that man is sitting also. I think I saw him before but I can't remember.

"Sit Hana" I sit in front of that man.

"I think you know about the mission, right?"

"Yes, sir," I said glancing at that new man.

"So I know that you are so brave and professional in your work and we brought Jungkook to help you"

"But sir--"

"Choi Hana this is an order. This is Jeon Jungkook and he will be the new manager here"

"Yes, sir" I was angry but I controlled it.

But wait a minute...

Jeon Jungkook

JEON JUNGKOOK

"WHAT THE HELL?"

I grabbed his collar.

"YOU BASTARD JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK"

He was trying to get away from my grip but I was going to kill him with my pair of hands. I didn't feel myself until I felt two men carrying me out of the office.

I went to my office cursing all my life. I was very angry until I heard a knock I inhaled.

"Come in"

Taehyun came trembling.

"S-sir"

I was trying to relax and keep my rage under control.

"What Taehyun?"

"Mr Bid-nim said that there will be a new team to help us in the next mission and its leader is Kim Taehyung" my eyes widened.

"AHHHHHHHHH"

_____________________

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck"

"Please Hana calm down," said Nancy.

"Let me do it I must kill them. I can't believe I met my two enemies on the same day what bad luck I have" I was very angry until Nancy stopped me from boxing.

"Hana, please you will hurt yourself"

"Okay let me"

I drank a lot of water and sweating until my phone rang it was an unknown number.

"Hello!"

"Hi Choi Hana," said a deep voice and I could hear a smirk in his voice, this voice sounds familiar wait...

"Who is talking?"

"Your nightmare Kim Taehyung"

[A/n]

*Hana's face when she knew it's Kim Taehyung*

😂😂

So another update is here hope you liked it and please let me see your comments, your lovely author wants to see your lovely comments.

Next update: Friday or maybe soon, I have a lot of surprises to show you 😉😎