44. Pretense

"It has been an hour already Y/N!" Frustration could be heard in Taehyung's voice as clearly as daylight.

Y/N yelled back from her room, "Coming! Just a sec!"

He groaned in defeat and slumped his head back down on the couch. "You said that three times already and you-" Taehyung couldn't speak anymore. That was it for him. With Y/N's heels clinking as she walked out of the room, he seemed enchanted by the woman. She was dressed up again and with the shimmery eye make-up, it was becoming tougher for him to stay stable by the second. She looked exquisite and insanely hot.

"You- you look...good. Hot." Taehyung stuttered, making Y/N blush.

Could she fucking not!

With her looks, attire and now that blush that he'd given her, Taehyung was weak in the knees. He had seen many, many pretty girls who were dying to be with him, he had even had his way with a few of them, but this one right here, Y/N, was the absolute first to have caught him off-guard. She was just so...attractive. Unlike any other he had met. He didn't even want to compare her with any other, it was just too below her.

He didn't understand what it was, if it was her big brown eyes or the apple of her cheekbones or the way her lips curved upward just right, but she wasn't something he was getting over, did not want to get over.

"Do you have an idea of who'll be there? I mean, would we meet, I don't know, Jackson Wang? Park Wooyoung? Lucas? Ahh those men are chef's kiss." Y/N even acted out a chef's kiss to give credibility to her statement.

At this point, Taehyung was confused whether he should be irritated and sulky with her talking about other men while he sat like a snack right in front of her or should he be amused at how cute she looked simping over idols which was a stark contrast to her looks which were drop dead sexy.

He rolled his eyes with a smile plastered on his face, "Sure. Meet Jackson and Wooyoung and whomever you want. Clearly I don't have your attention enough." He almost pouted but stopped dead in his tracks when Y/N giggled and tugged the cleavage of his shirt a little down. She giggled still as she spoke, "On the contrary, you, sir, have me reconsidering if I should go to the club or stay here staring at you."

I might as well pass out, Y/N stop!

He was taken out of his trance when Y/N tugged at his sleeve as she walked towards the door. Taehyung spoke under his breath, "yeah, right. Kill me already."

.

Her gait was as confident as ever but the look in her eyes gave away that Y/N was in fact a little nervous to go into the club. She purposely leaned towards V, both for safety and comfort as he led the way to this gigantic building with security guards lining it's periphery. Clearly, this was a zone which neither the disrespectful paparazzi nor the crazy 'fans' could surpass, giving the idols an atmosphere they craved for time and again.

Unlike what she had expected, no one seemed to particularly give them a curious eye which she was thankful for. Of course, all the idols were almost used to seeing each other, sometimes even hanging out together.

When they reached the entrance, it didn't take anything for the bouncer to remove the ribbon obstruction to the club as he recognized Taehyung in an instant. While the other idols did have to show their IDs, Y/N supposed it obviously wasn't necessary for BTS to do so, given that they were the pioneers of the industry.

"Relax, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself." Taehyung comforted her as he felt her body stiffen as they entered the club.

It was all dark except for the multicolored lights flashing off rhythmically and the giant disco ball reflecting them haphazardly in different directions. The atmospheric in there seemed a different world altogether, with the music blasting high as fuck which easily qualified as an escape from reality.