3: 'Silver'

Summary:

——☁︎︎——
Previously...

+-+-+-+

A quick calculation in my head made me presume that they were around 20 years old. Probably Pro Heroes.

Midoriya spoke, his gaze cast downwards, apologetic and sad. " Sorry. You came at the wrong time. This is no longer what you'd call, 'My Hero Academia', or whatever.

" This is probably something more like...

'"The Fall of Heroes.'"

+-+-+-+

Clearing a few things up and- :0 Is that another cliffhanger I see? 

... Oops :).

——☁︎︎——

Chapter 4: 'Silver'
——☁︎︎——

" Wait, wait, wait," I said, shifting to a more comfortable sitting position on the table. I looked around the table, seeing what used to be Class 1-A, most of Class 1-B, Hatsume from the support course and a few others that I didn't recognise that must have come from different schools. There were some from Shiketsu, too. 

I looked back to Midoriya. " What's that supposed to mean? What's going on?"

Midoriya exchanged a glance with Todoroki and looked back at me. " We're still trying to find out, really. The heroes-"

He paused. " Hold on, you apparently just came from a different universe expecting a more or less easy life. Are you sure you want to be listening to this? Or helping us? It'll be dangerous."

I nodded. " Yes. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. Even if I could be quirkless, I still want to help."

" ... That's another thing," Midoriya frowned. " As much as I hate to say this, as far as we know you're quirkless. It'll be hard for you on the field, which you'll probably have to go on."

" And All Might and you'd sure know a lot about that," I muttered back. " Look, Hagakure's quirk makes her invisible. I could just be super stealthy to get to a similar level. Monoma's quirk is copying another's - what happens when he can't copy a suitable quirk? Does he just give up? No, I doubt it. He fights quirkless. There are more; Kirishima, Jiro, Kendo, Koda. And even Aizawa! He fights quirkless too most of the time! So can I, if I train hard enough. I'm already strong from engineering. Just give me a chance."

" Hold on, did you say 'engineering'?"  Kaminari leaned forward.

" Yeah," I confirmed, switching my gaze to him. " I used to work as an a engineer and tester for the teleporter that got me here. I was the one who built it - Kibo  helped with making it work using her cleverness."

" How much can you do, kero?" Tsu asked from opposite me.

" Well, I'm not sure what you mean by that," I raised a finger to my chin in thought. " But, I've crafted what's thought to be the first teleporter to other dimensions and times, as I've already said. I also crafted the earpiece that blew up - though I can assure you that only happened because I forgot which way activated the different sequences! I can hack- uh, I mean code quite well. I'm not hacking. Obviously. I just thought I should point that out. 'Cos you're uh, you're heroes and everything. Hacking is bad! Yes."

I gave an awkward smile. Shinso gave me an unimpressed stare. 

" Yeah, no, you're terrible at lying," he said. " Don't worry, though; Denki here can hack pretty well too."