2: Exploding Earplugs and Embarrasing Entrances

Summary:

——☁︎︎——
Previously...
+-+-+-+
Before gravity took its turn...

And she fell.

Down.

Down.

Down.
+-+-+-+
Loads of swearing and loads more of confusion. (Plus heavily implied TodoDeku.)

——☁︎︎——

Chapter 2: Exploding Earplugs and Embarrassing Entrances.
——☁︎︎——

As I fell, I wondered if I was dead. I couldn't hear or see anything - only feel the wind biting against my ears and pushing against my tight fitted clothes. My hair flew around wildly, getting into my mouth and tickling my nose.

I settled on the thought that I was not, in fact, dead, and that somehow, the universe-time-teleporter-thing might have actually worked.

Yet, even so, it didn't explain why I was falling at an unknown speed in an unknown place at an unknown time.

So, like anyone else would, I did the only reasonable thing.

I screamed.

" AAAAAAAH OHMYFUCKINGGOD WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK!?" I yelled.

Abruptly, there was a change in temperature as it got a bit warmer. My dumbass didn't notice, however, and kept on panicking, flailing my arms and legs about to try and get a grip on something. " FOR THE LOVE OF HOLY JESUS I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS-"

Something hard hit my back as I seemed to land on solid ground and I grunted. I lay there for a moment, regaining my breath, then sat up, rubbing my head.

" What th-the fuck?" I breathed. Then I groaned. " Well that was different th-than usual. Whoo, holy shit."

I looked around blindly, and chuckled sheepishly. " Oi, Kibo! Help me get this darned blindfold off. I swear your knots are stronger than fucking All Might. In his strong form, mind you. Oh wait! This wasn't a total fluke! Ugh, can't say 'I told you so' now. But seriously, I felt like I was falling? And then, boom! I'm back here! Crazy."

I reached a hand up to take out her earplugs, but then my arm was suddenly stuck to my side by some kind of... thick rope, maybe? Then my whole body was bound, my other arm stuck too. I frowned.

" Uh, Kibo? What's... What's this?" When nothing happened, I scowled. " I swear to motherfucking hell, you son of a bitch, let me go, Kibo! You barbie-faced, dick-headed bitch, I swear if this is revenge for the prank I pulled on you then I-!"

My blindfold was ripped off almost cautiously, and I had to blink to adjust to the light. " What the...?"

I was on a mahogany table, where I had presumably landed. The large room had windows that made up the walls and overlooked some sort of bustling city, and a large screen was attached to one of the 'walls'. There were chairs dotted around the long, rectangular table I had landed on, and it took me a moment to realise that people were sitting in them, looking panicked, angry, confused, shocked- basically all the emotions.

It took me another moment for me to realise that they were all wearing hero costumes, and one guy had some sort of tape coming out of his elbows - the stuff that was keeping me from moving.

And it took me three to clock the fact that these people in hero suits were from My Hero Academia. More specifically, those who attended UA.

I blinked. " Holy mother of-"