13. A witch and a prince fall in love-1

Depressed by the previous world, Athanasia took leave with Lucas only to end up in another bizarre dimension.

"Haha.." Athanasia cynically laughs as she sees the world in front of her.

Lucas, for the first time didn't say anything to tease her, he was busy okay?

No, not busy breathing, but taking in the information of this world.

"I-I'm the witch of the tower?! How cool!!" Athanasia exclaims with a sparkle in her eyes.

".....and I'm the prince." Lucas adds.

Athanasia turns at him and speaks with interest,

"Hmm~ a prince Lucas? I'm curious. Let's go without any delay!!" She says like a cheerful little girl.

Lucas sighs and says, "a few hundred years in the past."

«200 years into the past,

The obelian empire produces the hier to the black tower.»

⟨"Ooh, an obelian here too?" Athanasia wonders.

"I wonder what Lucas's origins are.."⟩

"Rejoice! The strongest royal ever, the greatest to-be empress has been born! All hail the crown princess! Athanasia de Alger obelia!!"

A princess, with an immense amount of mana, was born. The greatest ever in the history of the world.

Who would have known that this princess, a little child, would send waves and waves of cheers, waves and waves of fear into the masses.

⟨"Too boring, let's go a little further." Lucas says.

"......yeah, let's go, to the time when athanasia goes to the black tower!"⟩

«15 years into the future,

Acceptance of a new disciple,

The official hier of the black tower»

The obelian royals stood there, stupefied at the sight.

"I have come here, as you requested, princess athanasia."

A white haired man stood, though everybody could recognise him.

He was the master of the legendary black tower!!!

And he came here on a princess' request?!

"Welcome, sir magician" athanasia smiles gracefully.

"What's going on, my daughter?" The emperor asks in pure confusion.

"Sir magician wanted to take me in as his disciple and I agreed, so he came here to take me to the tower." She hypocritically smiled to the emperor.

Scratch the crown princess, scratch your empire. I'm going to become a legendary magician, your majesty.

⟨"pfft-hahahaha I love myself here!" Athanasia laughed till her stomach hurt.

Lucas just shrugged with a smile. Since he did not want to talk about the old man, he just kept quiet.⟩

"I...I see.. but, don't you think you should have discussed it with me, princess?" The emperor tries hard to maintain his composure which was on the verge of breaking seeing athanasia's subtle mocking smile.

"Ah...yes, your majesty, I apologise for my presumptuous actions but I believe my talent for magic shouldn't be wasted." Not on you who probably doesn't even remember my name and not on this empire who only knows me as a princess who could be used as a war weapon, always ready to turn their backs on me.

"Wasted?! Serving the empire is your duty as a princess!"

"I'm sorry your majesty, looks like my master is summoning me. I shall take my leave." Athanasia ignored his fury as she bowed and exited the throne room.

"This..! Who does she think she is!! Having a little more mana than us makes her so arrogant!" An unnamed princess about the same age as athanasia said heaving in anger.

"She is our half-sister and yet she acts as if she is a deity!" Another prince who felt like his pride had been crushed on, muttered.

The emperor sighed. Looking at his children, he could surely conclude that athanasia was the best candidate for the crown princess.

Whether it be in terms of magic or in terms of political skills, she would have excelled..

What a pity that she chose to go to a secluded tower rather than enjoying luxury...what a pity..

It may have seemed as if he was worrying about his daughter but on the inside he was agonising about how to explain this to the nobles. The very people who would be ready to turn their back on this cowardly and useless emperor if not for the crown princess backing him up.

How ironic.

****

"I'm here master."  athanasia cheerfully says to the expressionless man standing in front of her.

"Let's go." The man replied.

"Yes!" And they directly teleported to the tower.

"Woah! So huge!" Athanasia shouted in wonder.

But...it looks so gloomy....no problem! I'll make it so it has a homey feel to it!!

"The path to success is finally within my grasp! I'll surely become a powerful witch!! Freedom from that misery!!"

⟨"on to the future~"⟩

***************************************
(769 words) this was requested by none other than xiao xinxia-chan! Oops-- its Eyebrow-chan

Hope you liked it! (Just wait for the next chapter)

See ya!