7. Lovely princess' escape-1

Next dimension here we come!

Athanasia and Lucas quickly teleported and find themselves in a......burnt room?!

" What the heck?! Where is this?!" Athanasia half screams

"Oww my ears! Keep your voice down Athanasia. We don't wanna announce our arrival to the whole kingdom!"

" Ok fine but seriously where are we? Why is it all burnt"
She looks around the room and finds it familiar.

" *Shocked* isn't this.... My room in the ruby palace?!"

" Seems like it. Let's look around and find out more about what happened."

" Ok" ' I hope it's not what I think'

Athanasia and Lucas survey the entire ruby palace Only to find it completely empty and the shocking thing was there were trails of blood on the walls and some on the floor , a sign of struggle.

"J-just what happened h-here..."

Lucas was more rational and immediately took out the magic sphere which in turn immediately started showing the events taken place before their arrival.

"Come here athanasia. You'll know after you watch this."

A familiar blonde girl was shown. In plain blue tattered clothes. Those which didn't match with her status. Dull jewelled eyes with something unfathomably dark hidden. A never ending resentment apparent from them. Directed to the unknown.

"What the- isn't she athanasia from here? " Athanasia says ' this is the lovely princess world! But the athanasia here seems different.'

' you've never seen me as your daughter. I knew it. Yet she- someone who isn't even your daughter, oh, scratch that, someone who isn't even human got everything I desired? You even killed him just because he defied you to protect me? It's my fault.. I should have sent him to the world tree sooner because of me he got killed-'

"Is she talking about.........me from this world? I got killed? " Lucas thinks out loud.

" Not only in this world lucas..."

"I remember" (aoi: do you guys remember?😏)

'-yes, even his revenge is pending...the father or rather that sperm donator should have the same ending as he did to him!!! Oh well he'll die with that chimera soon anyways. After getting infected by her black magic and forgetting my mother don't ever think you can live happily Claude! You'll die! That is fate set in stone for you!'

Athanasia thinks whilst she was being dragged towards the prison after being falsely accused and publicly humiliated by the said sperm donator for what? Poisoning his dear daugh- 'that chimera!! It was her plan right? And we all danced on her palm..like idiots.'

As she gets chained up and is now left alone..her empty eyes start to get filled with tears again.
' what did I do wrong?! Someone please tell me!! All I wanted all I needed was nothing but warmth..warmth of my father which I never once got! Just when it was what I thought of within my reach, that chimera took it like a gust of wind! I hope in my next life I'll be loved. Ive given up on this life. I'll never get it and I know it. There was him too. He was all what I needed and I was satisfied as long as he was with me, yet that bastard couldn't let me be, that chimera couldn't let me be. Falsely accusing me and killing him for defending the accused. What a plan! It's my fault no matter how many times I think about it! I should've sent him to the world tree!!! I'm sorry lucas! Even your attempt to save me was in vain..'

" Hey lucas..can we interfere?"

" What are saying Athanasia?"

" Come on please! She is really sad there...doesn't she deserve a happy ending like us? Even the you from here died..how can she survive?"

" We could fake her death and take her to another dimension..what do you think?"

"That's a great Idea lucas! I love you soo much!!" She jumps on lucas as she gives him a peck on the lips.

" I guess this is the down payment for the task?" He smiles cheekily at her as he holds her

" Whatever. Let's go now." Athanasia reverts back to her normal self and urges lucas.

" Fine fine.. this great magician shall grant your request."

" Narcissist" athanasia says as they teleport towards the dungeons.

***************************************
(678 words) phew..
That was hard work...

Well guys this is the part 1

Part 2 coming soon! Bye!

Oh by the way I was scrolling through Pinterest and found this!

Kyaaaaaa!!! The art work is just...just... *faints*

Bye for real now!