1. Ah! I got an idea, Lucas!!

A few decades have passed since Athanasia's and Lucas's Marriage.

Both of their names had spread through Obelia.

Wherever they went they were known as the Power couple.

Athanasia mastered her magic too. Wherever they went people would look at them in awe and admiration.

Today, they were strolling through the commoners street.

" Look, that's our  former empress and emperor!"

They didn't bother to disguise themselves since it was a common sight for both of them to stroll around carefreely in the empire's streets.

Oh, and yes, they were the former empreror and empress,since their children already succeeded them.

Even their appearance was enviable! Forever young that's how people described them...

" How admirable! They have been in love for a few decades but we still get a first love feeling from them."

"Admirable indeed"

" Yeah!"

People dreamily comment on them as they passed by.

"Keke, these people never stop huh?" Athy sighs.

"They don't need to stop after all. Don't you think?"
Lucas leans closer to her face while teasing herand steals a kiss from her.

" Y-you...!" Athy who was now as red as a tomato shouted.

Haha! Everyone around laughed. This sight was just too pleasantly familiar to them.

Haah....how dreamy...

After getting back to the castle, they greeted everyone and finally hit the pillow.

Next morning, Athanasia woke up, freshened up

Planning what to do today, she went to her library,while Lucas was teaching their children magic...poor them, Wake up at dawn and listen to the endless lecture which they don't even understand 😂

Nevertheless, she took out a dusty book from the bottom most shelf.

"Dimensions" was what was written on it.

Huh? When did I have such kinds of books?

She questions but still takes the book since it looked interesting.

She opens it to see the information about the different dimensions of the same world, different worlds...World tree.. etc..

World tree....? Isn't it the one whose branch we used? It's in another dimension huh...wait....Another....... Dimension...?

Athanasia's eyes widened. She got up from her desk and immediately went to find Lucas.

" Lucas! I got an idea!"