Cigarettes After Sex

A/N. Uh, warning, you finally get your lemon. If you don't like that, you can skip it. (the only reason I'm even writing it is for _Removed for spoiler reasons_.) Thank you Azraelus1 (He's here on Wattpad, had that one shot AU thing I recommended) and DeadCanadian (DeadDredd on FFN and Ao3, he's got some great stuff) on discord for helping me out with this.

     Zoë stared at the gods in disbelief. She was suddenly teleported into the very room that she had just left. Though it was cleaner. They must have removed the shattered throne, and cleaned off the blood.

     The gods appeared sitting on their thrones. All the other demigods were standing behind Zoë. Hades sat on a blank gray makeshift throne to the left of Hermes.

     Zeus stood up. "Demigods! For your efforts in defeating Kronos, we are here to reward you!"

     Nothing went past that point though, as a small buzzing sound filled the air. A flaming blade cut through the air, leaving a trail behind it. The trail split opened, revealing a nice interior of a house.

     Percy stepped through, wearing a new 3 piece suit. Sitting on his shoulder was a mess of Spaghetti with eyes. He took Amenadiel's necklace out of Riptide, and turned the sword back into a pen. He placed the pen in his pocket.

     He ignored the gods and set his sights on his wife. He walked up to her and hugged her. The Spaghetti monster flew off of his shoulder and flew around them.

    "I have something I want to show you." Percy whispered to Zoë.

     "Oh yeah, what is it?" She asked.

     He broke the hug and led her to the portal. They entered just as the portal closed behind them. She looked around the house.

     "It's just like-"

     "Home." Percy finished for her. "We have an entire universe, what do you want to do?"

     Zoë grinned. "I have an idea, let's break in that new bed."

     Percy smiled, before hugging her. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her deeply, before walking up the stairs to the bed.

     He gently laid her down on it, before taking off her leather jacket. She had some knives on her shirt, ready to be used.

     Zoë sat up on her knees and took off Percy's suit jacket. Percy took off the knives, and threw them at the wall, where the blades stuck into it. Zoë undid Percy's tie. Percy took off Zoë's shirt, revealing her lithe body, while Zoë took off Percy's revealing his lean one.

     Percy attacked Zoë's neck, leaving little hickeys. Zoë made a small moan at the pleasure racing down her neck. She had some more knives strapped to her bra, so he removed those and threw them with the others.

     Zoë ran her hands down Percy's front all the way to his belt. She slowly unbuckled it while she was kissed passionately by her lover. They separated while Percy tugged the pants off.

     His boxers had little hearts on them. Zoë smiled, before beckoning him closer with a finger. Percy walked closer, only for her to lay down. She shook her hips, and Percy instantly understood.

     He placed his hands on her hips and pulled down her leather pants. He threw the pants, which landed on the piano. Zoë stretched out, spreading her legs. Percy crawled on top of her and stared down at her. He kissed along her neck, slowly going down.

     He reached her breasts, making sure to give each one a tender kiss. He trailed down even more to reach her panties. He slowly took off the underwear, exposing her vagina to the cold air. Zoë trembled due to the temperature change.

     Percy prodded at the nether region with a finger, gauging her reaction. He slowly 'walked' his fingers up to her clitoris. Zoë sucked in a breath. Even after millions of years, he still knew how to push her buttons just right.

     "Fuck." She muttered. "Skip the foreplay, just stick it in."

     Percy looked at her confused. "Are you sure?"

     "Yeah, I'm wet enough."

     Percy slowly slid in, engaging in the Devil's tango. Zoë was indeed wet, while also being warm and tight. She felt better than anything Heaven had to offer. He slowly pulled out and back in.

     Zoë wasn't having it though with the slow shit, so she flipped them over in an impressive move. She prepared herself, before slamming down with everything she had. After all, it was only like an hour before since that scene with the demons for her, and not years as it had been for Percy.

     She leaned over Percy, her boobs hanging over him like forbidden fruit. Percy leaned up and suckled on a tit. Zoë moaned as she kept riding her husband.

     This went on for a couple of minutes, before Percy turned them on their sides, where no one was on top. He thrust in for a couple more minutes before finishing inside Zoë. he slid out, as they laid on their backs in the bed.

     Sweat adorned their bodies, as they caught their breath. Percy leaned over to the nightstand and took out a pack of cigarettes. He handed one to Zoë, took one for himself and lit them.

     They sat there in blissful silence, until Percy spoke up. "What if we renewed our vows?"

     Zoë turned over on her side to face him. "Why?"

     Percy shrugged. "New universe, might as well. Maybe a superstitious thing."

     "Who would we invite?"

     "Everyone we invited last time. Maybe more of my siblings will come. We could invite Artemis, if you want."

     Zoë burst out in laughter. "The great virgin man hater, invited to a vow renewal, that would be worth paying money to see."

     Percy took a drag from his cig. "I mean, we don't have to."

     Zoë shook her head. "No, that sounds lovely actually. Let's do it."

A/N. Well, that was a pain in the ass to write. Lemons are not my strong suite. Especially since I would write like a sentence, then take like a minute break. It probably wasn't very good, but it did have great spelling and grammar, which puts me above everyone else!

All joking aside, thanks to the ones mentioned above, you guys really helped out.

We have one chapter left, an epilogue. I'm hoping it'll be longer than We Are Venom's and it should be. It wouldn't be that hard. I'll also include a final thoughts bit, where I share my thoughts on the story as a whole.

Anyways, thoughts?