Perzoë Reunion

Percy turned around and grinned. "Mazikeen, how good to see you again!"

     Zoë lowered her blades. "Lucifer."

     Percy smiled. "Been a couple... millennia."

     "Yea, it has. You are looking younger."

     Percy smiled sheepishly. "Yea, about that... I kinda pulled a Dad and got myself reborn as a mortal, or, demigod in this case." He said, rubbing his neck.

     Zoë laughed. "Only you, why would you do that?"

     "You're my impulse control, I had a stupid idea, and I took it!" He said.

     They had been slowly making their way out of the clearing, and they were now in the midst of the trees. Percy pulled out the blades he had used to kill the manticore. He held them up to Zoë in offering. "I believe these are yours."

     She grasped the handles of the demon blades, feeling the familiar rush of power that she hadn't felt in so long. Weapons truly fit for Hell's Queen. She held the blades, before sheathing them behind her back.

     There was a rustling sound from the other end of the clearing. They ran to the edge of it, only to see the silver flag gone. Zoë turned to Percy with an annoyed expression on her face. "Did you just use our 1st reunion in millennia to win a capture the flag game?"

     Percy shrugged. "Eh. Not really. I just told them I was gonna do my own thing. I was hoping they would take advantage of it, so, yeah, actually, I guess I did." He said, shrugging.

    "Wow."

     "Considering I lost my archery abilities, and I know you're gonna tease me about that, I needed something to tease you about."

     Zoë laughed again. "So, that's it?"

     "I mean, you wanna sneak out tonight? I know a bar in the city that doesn't check ID's."

     "Percy, we are millennia years old, why would we need ID's?"

     "We look 14, Zoë. We haven't gone back to Hell to get our original forms back."

     "Oh yeah. Speaking of..." Zoë said. She paused, and started digging around in her pocket. She finally pulled out a little coin. She tossed the coin to Percy. "...You're pentacostal coin. Don't need that anymore, now that I have your wings."

     Percy grinned. He examined the coin. On both sides, the words 'morning star' were written. One side read, "In God we Trust" and the other, "In God We're damned". On the 'trust' side, the coin had an image of a crucified Jesus inside a triangle. The three sides have one word each written next to it. "Father", "Son", "Holy Ghost". On the 'damned' side, there was a goat's head inside a star. The five pints also had words. "Beelzebub", "Serpent", "Dragon", "Satan", and "Lucifer".

 "Beelzebub", "Serpent", "Dragon", "Satan", and "Lucifer"

     The coin levitated in Percy's hand before he pocketed it

     The sounds of celebrating were heard, before they were cut off with screams of terror. Percy and Zoë ran over to Zeus' fist, where everyone was gathered. They were all looking at a walking corpse. The oracle was walking around. Everyone seemed to be afraid, except for Percy and Zoë. Probably because half of Zoë's face was corpsish when she wanted it to look like that, but let's digress.

     The oracle stumbled around for a couple of seconds before stumbling in front of Zoë. "Approach seeker, and ask."

     Zoë stepped forward. "What can I do to help my goddess?"

"5 shall go west to the goddess in chains

One shall be lost in the land without rain

The Fallen Angel shows the trail

Campers and Hunters combined prevail

Burdened be lifted

Revenge is gifted"

A/N. I know it's short, but I wanted to end it there. More Perzoë in the next chapter though, as I already know what is going to open the chapter. If you wanted them to make out in the forest, sorry, but I don't think they would go for that yet.

 How about that prophecy though? Theories?