“Duh, you can just say no to your parents.” Rosé said as she finished giving her orders.

“Then why can't you?” Jimin retorted then she clicked her tongue in annoyance.

“I already did, dumbass! Unfortunately, they still want me to date you.” She spat that made him amused for the second time today.

“Then you don't have any choice but to date me, miss.” Jimin said as he calmly drank his wine.

“Why don't we just make a deal, alright? Ditch the stupid appointed whatever dates and we're both settled.” Rosé siggested but he just smiled before shaking his head.

“That's not going to work. You see, we own this restaurant. If we both don't see each other, they will probably tell this to my parents.” Jimin spoke that made her whine.

“Ugh! What now?” Rosè asked for his suggestion.

“Just go with the flow. It's only for a month anyway. Just play along. After a month, if this doesn't work out then this is over.” Jimin said calmly to the raven girl.

“This will never work out, dumbo!” Rosé spat, the waiters then came with their orders and placed it to the table.

“We'll see about that, miss Park.” Jimin said in astonishment. It is his first time seeing someone rejecting him, he is kind of interested about her, she is really different and is amusing.

“What are you staring at?” Rosé asked as she ate her food.

“Aren't you interested in me?” Jimin shamelessly asked that made her scoff and so she ate the pasta before wiping her mouth with napkin.

“No, and will never. Answered your question?” Rosé asked that made him purse his lips.

“Not quiet.”

“Just how shameless are you?” Rosé asked that made him laugh in astonishment.

“You really are different. You kept amusing me.” He spoke that made her roll her eyes again. “But seriously, you are so unique. I have never encountered such woman who can actually reject me.”

“If you are implying that I am not the typical woman, you're absolutely right. I am not and so stop working yourself on me,” Rosé spat that made him chuckle.

“You have made me so hooked up, miss Rosé. Simple words won't make me stop, just telling you.” Jimin stated that made her roll her eyes, she isn't dense to not know about that.

Opposite to the now calm dinner the two spent, Lisa and her parents are not quiet.

They have just arrived to their mansion and Lisa's dad started to scold her on how she acted.

“You disrespected them, for goodness sake Lalisa! Don't you know how that shamed us?” her dad said that made her face him.

“So I am a shame now?” Lisa scoffed while her tears were falling nonstop, “Wow. This is insane.”

“It's not that, Lisa. But the way you acted—”