PT 3...SHOCKED

Comincia dall'inizio

Jungkook: Ok.

Then we sat on the bench I decided to look at him and when I looked at him I saw he was already looking at me but that didn't matter to me the only thing that matters was his beauty.. He was so beautiful.. His eyes was sparkling with love, his beautiful soft fluffy pink hair, his kissable plump lips just right everything of his is beautiful he is wonderful.. WAIT! What are you thinking Jungkook you have a girlfriend! Stupid Jungkook.

(JIMIN POV)
When I looked at him I got shocked he was so so handsome.. He's beautiful doe eyes, his black hair, his lips everything was just amazing- WAIT! What am I thinking have I gone crazy Lord thinking of these thoughts I did not even know he was staring at me.. I looked the other way while blushing.

Jungkook: Uh uh umm... Actually why don't you say about yourself a bit?

 Actually why don't you say about yourself a bit?

Jimin: My name is Park Jimin. I am 123 years old. I am the youngest one here and I have the power a but more than other that's why my family calls me powerful and magical. And yeah that's it..

Jungkook: Ohhh.. So can you show me some of your power?

Jimin: Of course... Which one do you want to see?

Jungkook: Make fire butterflies I heard one powerful and magical angels can do that..

Jimin: Ok as you wish. (Smile)

I made the magic in my hand white to many different colors and then a bit fire came from my body which have a bit pain to me but suddenly..

Jungkook: Jimin? Does it hurt that much when you bring fire from your body? (Worried as he saw tears from Jimin's eyes)

Jimin: (smile) No..

Then I felt like him touching me in the shoulder the pain which was in my body to bring the fire out went.. Yes the pain I got went when he touched me..?! How!??? J-Just how.. Then soon the fire butterflies came from my hand..

Jungkook: Woow

Jungkook: Woow.. It's beautiful

Jimin: Thanks..

Jungkook: Can you make this with different ones?