"Antonio said he immediately had got Amelia and Nicolas to his own house after I called him. So we need to go there", Ales smiled.

The Diaz family took a deep breath of relief and happiness.

"Also remember Nicolas is only under the impression that Max invited him and they both are playing", Ales reminded us especially Diaz family.

We all nod and get inside our cars to drive to Uncle Francesco's mansion.

When we reach there the guards bow seeing Dad and Ales. We saw Uncle Francesco and Grandpa at the entrance of the house smiling at us.

We get out of the car and I ran towards Grandpa grinning. He opens his arms for me and I hug him tightly.

"Oh I missed my princess", Grandpa smiled softly.

"How mean grandpa. Sometimes you forget you have grandchildren not grandchild", Matteo said grumpily

Jelly boy

"First of all. I have only granddaughter so.. obviously I love her, but that doesn't mean I don't care about my grandsons who live all the way in America. I love you all more than I love my son", Grandpa laughed enjoying it.

"Ah I feel the love Dad", Dad gave a sarcastic smile.

My brothers laugh and greet Grandpa and then Uncle Francesco.

"I was so happy waiting for you all and of course my brother who my god is getting older by the minute", Uncle Francesco teased Dad stressing on the last part while hugging me.

"Again wow. I feel the love brother. Also who you calling old. I can still take you on in a combat fight", Dad scoffs.

We all laughed. Grandpa then noticed Henry and the rest of the Diaz.

"Wow. God you've changed so much Henry. It feels like it's been ages since I've seen you", Grandpa smiled sadly.

Henry chuckled and nodded. He came and hugged Grandpa.

"Antonio told me everything. I'm so sorry son. God this must be hard for you and my oldest friend over there", Grandpa said sadly looking at Henry and then Ricardo.

"It was, but I'm just happy I'm back and everything's falling into place. How are you Roberto? Indeed it feels like it's been ages", Henry chuckled amused.

"Better looking than your asshole of a father", Roberto smirked.

"Same son of a bitch as always I see", Ricardo shakes his head laughing.

They both laugh and hug each other. Uncle Francesco greeted Henry and the rest of the Diaz.

"He's in there", Micheal said excitedly.

Aww.

"He is and I genuinely was so shocked after getting the news. We knew Nico for a year and now hearing this is just..so unreal", Uncle Francesco sighs in amazement.

"Nico. I like the sound of it", Mady chuckled.

"Okay now let's just please go see my littlest nephew", Ava said impatiently.

We all chuckled and my Uncle invited us in. We all walk towards the living room to find my brothers there.

They see us coming in and grinned wide. They stood up.

I made eye contact with Antonio and smirked. He chuckled and opened his arms and I ran into them laughing.

"Ahh I missed you so much sorella", Antonio hugs me tight.

"Me too" I whine happily.

Then I looked at Stephano. He was grinning looking at me. I hugged him tight and he hugged me back kissing my head.