Chapter thirteen

November 14-15
By Denisha<3
Teagan up top^ (De'arra Taylor)
(You can change how you see her if you like.)

They had just made it back to the house. It was around 10pm. The two of them had change into something comfortable and they were watching Criminal minds. It was the episode where Morgan and Reid were pranking each other.

"So are you gonna tell me what happen with Uncle David?" She asked chewing on some gum. Ace sighed looking over at her. And she made eye contact with him.

"Right before I went to prison. David told me to stay away from 'his family', talking about my sister and my mom. And it kind of hurt my feelings that he would think that I would purposely hurt M.J." Ace said grabbing some chips trying to dismiss his feelings.

"Oh okay now I get it." Teagan said nodding her head. She would have been mad too. Especially at the fact he could pretend that nothing happened, like he didn't say that.

"He also told me that when I got out of prison I would make nothing of myself and if he had something to do with it he would make sure I'm living on the street." Ace spoke nonchalantly but Teagan knew he was angry.

"He's so wrong for that." She said making him nod his head. They both ended up sleeping on the couch.

*****

"Hey how you doin lil mama? lemme whisper in your ear. Tell you sumthing that you might like to hear." Rung Ace's alarm waking the both of them. Teagan had changed it a couple days ago to that song instead of the generic iPhone alarm.

They woke up to fine that Ace had fell off the couch and was laying awkwardly on the floor in between the table and couch. Teagan could of sworn that his arms were around her earlier that morning when she woke up the first time.

She reached over and stopped his alarm. "Good morning." She said yawning. As she stood up, helping him up.

"Good morning Muffin." He said scratching his head. They both when to their bathrooms and got ready for work. He got off a little bit later then she did.

"Muffin!" He yelled from his room.

"Yes?" She yelled putting on her nude colored blazer.

"You think when we get off, we can swing by my dad's place? To see that side of the family." He asked her and he put on his black converse.

"Sure." She said a little hesitantly. She remember that side of his family and they were really nice to her but she had, had enough social interaction for that week. But she also didn't have it in her to tell him no which was something that was unusual for her.

"You sure? I can always go another day." He asked walking into her room.

"Yeah I'm sure. I've been wanting to see Ms. Rosie anyway." Rosie was his dad's wife before he died. Ace wasn't really close with that side of his family besides his dad because of Steve. Steve would always convince Olivia to keep Ace away from them.

"Good."

(Sorry it's short.)