Sarah pulled up in the drive way

Sarah pulled up in the drive way.I got in the car and she drove off.

-"Hey"

-"Before you say anything" I said "Where are we going?"

-"A party"

-"Mind me asking? Whose party?"

-"I-"

I raised an eyebrow at her.I wasn't gonna drop off and not go but come on the least she could do is tell me where? and who?

-"Don't get mad at me but Luke said that he is going with a friend and I wasn't gonna go alone so I said to myself I will take you with me to Peter's party!"

-"You are kidding right?"

-"Nope"

We both laugh.Peter was my childhood crush.He is the captain of the football team now.Typical right?! I don't like him anymore, he has changed a lot since we last talked, which was years ago.I really don't like who he has become.Sarah likes to tease me about him but I am over him.

***

We entered the party and there were a lot of people.I hate crowded places. Sarah brought me a drink and we were just chatting about shit.

We were dancing and partying. I took shots.I drinked a lot.I didn't count okay.

***

-"Hello ladies"-I hear someone say behind me.I turn around and see Luke with his friend.I was shocked to see that it was Tyler.

-"Hello big boy"-Sarah responded, hugging him.Me and Tyler were just cringing over the words."Do you want to dance?" I heard Luke say and they both left walking to the dance floor.
I was left alone with Tyler.I didn't even know what to say to him.

"You know I am sorry for what I said that day!"- I shouted because the music was so loud.

-"Oh so you're sorry now huh?"

-"Excuse me I could have pretended that I said nothing and just looked at you with the same eye?"

-"I will make you regret judging me like that"

-"What?"-I say shocked

-"I will prove you wrong"

-"Bet" I say giving him a soft smile.

He smirked.His eyes met mine,those glossy brown eyes will make me want to live.They make me full of desire.
None of us bothered to break eye contact.It was like we were reading each other's soul but I wasn't really understanding anything

***

Someone grabbed me by the arm and pushed me to the floor.I managed to not lose my balance,wearing heels would not make my life easier.I didn't see who it was.

Tyler helped me get up but I was still in shock.First the crowded place and now the push.My heart was beating like it never did.I couldn't catch my breath.I couldn't hear anything.I was lost in my mind.

I was lost in my mind

-"Jasmine" I yelled.She didn't answer me. That cruel bitch had no reason to push her. She wasn't on the way.

I knew she was not feeling well but I didn't know what was happening on her mind.I grabbed her by her arms, helping her walk and exited the front door.I wasn't gonna take her in my car without permission.I would If i had to and her life was on the line.I sat with her on the stairs of the front door.

She was coming back to life I guess.She looked more relaxed and at peace.I grabbed her a water bottle inside and gave it to her.I pushed her to drink it and hoped it would refresh her a little bit.

-"Tyler"she said with a soft voice resting her head on my shoulder.

-"Yeah"

-"I thought I was dying for a second, I couldn't even fill my lungs with enough air."

-"No Jas.You were about to have a panic attack but I got you out of there at the right time."

-"You should call me Jas more often "

I let out a small laugh.She was probably more drunk than she realised.I don't even know why I called her that in the first place.

She was looking flawless.Her dress defined her body in the best way.Her hair left wavy made her face pop more. Ohhh and those blue eyes send shivers down my spine,but right now I had to focus on helping her feel better.

-"Can you take me home please??"

-"Of course"It was almost midnight and I really didn't want her to stay here any longer.What if this time she gets a real panic attack? I couldn't have helped her.I am glad she is willing to go home.
Maybe she is not drunk after all.

I send Luke a text telling him that Jasmine is not feeling well and I am taking her home.

***

She fell asleep in the car.I wasn't gonna wake her up from her sleep because she needed to rest.

I grabbed her in my arms and entered the house.The door was unlocked.She probably forgot to lock it.I knew her parents weren't at home.I went upstairs and found my way to her room.

I hear a car pull up the driveway.I saw from the window it was Sarah.I put Jasmine in her bed and tucked her in.I kissed her forehead and this sleepy dumbass gave me a soft smile.I liked when she gave me that smile.It made her look so innocent and at peace.

As I was leaving Sarah was entering the room.I told her what happened but I told her not to make it a big deal because that would probably affect her tomorrow.Just by thinking about what happened.

I am glad that Sarah is spending the night at Jasmine's house.She probably needs as much support as she can get from her best friend.

I went to my house across the street and went straight to bed.I couldn't sleep for hours.I was just hoping that nothing more serious happens to her.

I was just hoping that nothing more serious happens to her