Hide!

(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up and hear someone unlocking the door. "Shoot! Nagisa!" I start shaking Nagisa who's still asleep. "Nagisa!" "What's wrong?!" "My parents are here early!" "What?! I'd forgotten about them!" "They said they'd arrive at noon. Do you want to meet them or should I hide you?" "No!" "No what?" "Hide me!" "Go under the bed then!" He hides as I go out of the room. "Mom, dad!"  I hug them. "Do you remember where are the keys to the garage? We need to park the car." "U-uh no, don't you have an extra?" "No..." "Oh, I remember. You said they were under your bed." "Oh right, in the green bag." I grab my phone and text quickly 'give the bag to her'.

Nagisa's POV
I continue to hide under the bed when I suddenly hear my phone ding. I forgot it on the nightstand. I hear the door open and someone walk to the bed. A woman then looks under the bed. "AHHHHHH!" I then get out of under the bed. "Excuse me miss, can you move. I need to run out the window." I grab my phone from the nightstand. "I-I'm calling the police!" "Honey what's wrong?!" "This man was under the bed!" (Y/N) enters the room worriedly. "Uhh, haha found you. You're uh... really good at playing hide and seek! Let's look for Rei now!" She grabs my hand and runs away. She knocks on Rei's door. "Rei, quick hide Nagisa." "It's five in the morning (Y/N)." "Yeah sorry." She runs back to her house.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Haha, found them... uh they both went home." "(Y/N), we have windows. Rei was at his house." "Yeah, uh that's uh cheating. We shouldn't play uh hide and seek with him anymore hehe." "(Y/N), we also have cameras. Tell us who that was and what's going on before we check them." "Uh that's my b- best friend." "Stop lying." "Uh look at the time, I'm late to school." "Sunday." "I meant studying with Rei!" "Five in the morning." "Tell is the truth." "Uhh he stayed last night cause it was raining and he couldn't go home." "Tell us the whole truth." "We wanted to watch some movies." "Check the cameras." "How about we uh don't do that and we just have breakfast?" "Five in the morning." "Uhh how about we go to sleep, you must be tired."

Timeskip

"(Y/N)!" "Eek! W-what's up dad?" "You have one last chance before we check your room's camera. We already checked ours after seeing our bed uncovered." "Okay, that's my boyfriend." "Okay, we're gonna check your camera for sure now!" "What why?!" "Cause you slept with your boyfriend!" "Then what's the problem, we were asleep!" "You were asleep, you can't be sure he was! Besides, what's that mark on your arm?!" "This is called a bruise! I fell down while walking to school!" "How can we be sure?" "You know what, just watch the camera if you trust me that little! I'm leaving!" I walk away and go to Rei's house.

"I need to get Nagisa back now." The door opens. "Your parents scream quite loudly. My parents woke up." "Sorry about that, Nagisa let's go." I grab Nagisa's hand and walk away. "(Y/N), where are we going?" "I'm not quite sure, wanna walk around or do you want to go home?" "We could go to the park." I smile and nod. "Let's go then." "Can we get breakfast first?" "Yeah, I'm getting hungry." We go and buy some food. We walk to the park and sit on a bench.

"Sorry for waking you up so early." "Don't worry about it, nothing you do can bother me." "Why are you like this?" "Like what?" "You're too perfect!" "What?!" "You're cute and you're kind, but also handsome and serious when needed, and you're also positive all the time, and you're just to perfect to be a human!" He starts laughing. "What are you talking about?! I'm way far from perfect, you're probably the only one who thinks of me that way. Without you I'd never be as happy as I am now! My perfect strawberry milk girl!" "No, Nagisa you're too much! I can't with you! I can't even complain about your perfectness cause you compliment me! And you even try to deny it!" I put my head on his chest. "Did I upset you?" "No. You make me want to hug you for eternity." "Then why can't you?" He wraps his arms around me and kisses my hair. I look up and kiss his cheek. I was about to kiss his cheek again when he suddenly turned around. I kiss his lips. He kisses back and we pull away after a bit. "W-why did you turn around?!" "Sorry, I just wanted to see your pretty face, I wasn't expecting for you to kiss my cheek again." "Don't apologize!" "S-sorry, your lips are really soft though." I blush. "Don't say that!" "But they are! I just want to kiss you over and over!" "Don't say that here!" "But there's no one around." "Still!" "Wanna go to my house?" My face turns red. "No!" "But it's cold, and you don't have a sweater on." He brings his hand to my forehead. "Although you're kind of warm."

"I should go home now." "Let me come." "But you said you didn't want to meet my parents. Besides, they checked the camera in my room." "But we didn't do anything bad." "Yeah, but it's still awkward for them to see us kiss!" "What are you gonna do when we get married then?!" He laughs. "What?! W-who says we are getting married?!" He stops laughing. "R-right, I think I'm gonna go home now." He stands and I grab his hand. "Wait, I didn't mean it like that, I'm just nervous! I- I do want to marry you! I just hadn't thought about that and then you brought it up!" "Oh... it's fine." "I r-really want to marry you Nagisa, m-maybe even have kids someday, and to know I'm completely yours by having your last name as mine, and to wake up by your side every single day and to get to say good night to you every night!" I look at him blushing brightly. "Don't say that so loudly, someone might hear you." He turns around and hugs me tightly.

"I hope you realize you just said you will marry me someday." He pecks my lips and picks me up in his arms carrying me home. "(Y/N), you're ba-" "N-Nagisa, put me down please." He gently puts me down. "What did you find?" "Some kissing and you telling him to go under your bed. Besides that just the fact you move a lot in your sleep. Oh and that he cares a lot about you." Nagisa blushes a bit. "What do you mean?" "Well you ended up sleeping on top of him and nearly threw him off the bed and kicked him, but he kept waking up over and over to see how you were doing, he kept putting the blanket on you and moving you from the edge of the bed. Also kissing your forehead. I'm not against this, I find it cute, but your dad isn't quite happy with you having a boyfriend, nor with him sleeping with you, nor with him kissing you, nor with him touching you so he could move you, nor with him hugging you, to put it simply. He doesn't like him existing with you, but it was expected knowing your father. So we are gonna have to try and make him like Nagisa." I nod. "See that strawberry milk girl, your mom agrees!" "We still need to convince my dad though."