Ice cream date

(Y/N)'s POV
A week has gone by since Nagisa got sick and he's already better, so he texted me saying if I wanted to go on an ice cream date with him. Today is Saturday and we are going today. I start getting ready and then head the doorbell. "Nagisa!" I open the door. "Rei..." "You sound disappointed." "Haha don't worry about that." "Are you going somewhere?" "Yeah, I'm gonna go for ice cream with Nagisa." "Wasn't he sick?" "Yeah, but I promised we'd go for ice cream when he got better." "I see, mother told me to give you this book, she said you lend it to her." "Oh, thanks." "Strawberry milk girl!" "Nagisa!" "I'm off then, tell your mom thanks." I walk with Nagisa. "Have you told him?" He shakes his head. "Have you?" "No." "So none of them know yet?" "Unless you told anyone besides your family then no." "Which flavor so you want? I'm getting strawberry!" "I'll get (favorite flavor)." "Good decision!" He reaches for my hand slowly, and I grab his hand. "Don't get shy now, we always held hands before." I smile and he smiles back. "Let's hurry." We start running to the ice cream shop. 

"Two ice creams please." "Flavor?" "Strawberry and (flavor)." We go and sit after grabbing our ice creams. "Wanna try mine?" He nods. I grab a spoon of my ice cream and put it in front of his mouth. I hear a bush rustle. "Was that and indirect kiss?!" A tick appears on my forehead. "What do you want us to have a direct kiss?! Kou, Rei!" I look at the bush. "I didn't even speak." "So, about that direct kiss." I felt a blush rise up my cheeks. "Shut up Kou!" "You sure?" "No! Wait no, I meant yes!" Nagisa's face turned red. "So you are kissing him?" "No!" Gou pouted. "Really?!" "Yes!" Nagisa looks at me and smiles. "So you're not kissing?" "You know what?!" I quickly peck Nagisa's lips. "Will you leave us alone now?!" "So... are you two dating?~" "Yeah, you just interrupted our first date." "Wait really?!" "Yes, can you leave now?" She quickly nods and drags Rei away with her. "Sorry about kissing you without asking Nagisa." "You are my girlfriend, you don't have to ask." "Neither do you, but was that your f-first kiss?" "Yup! Was it yours?!" I nodded. "Let's eat our ice creams before they melt." "Okey!"

After we finished our ice cream we decided to go watch movies at my house. "Are your parents home?" "No, they come back tomorrow actually. Why do you ask?" "No reason." "Do you... want to meet them?" "No!" I start giggling. "Why not?" "Because they're your parents, what if they don't like me?" "They spend here like three days a month, it wouldn't matter." I smile and grab his hand. He pecks the back of my hand. "Don't do that!" "Why?" "It's embarrassing." "Why? Can't I show affection to my girlfriend?" "Yeah, I'm just not used to it." "Then I'll make you get used to it." He pecks my cheek continuously. "N-Nagisa, stop that. We'll never get to my house if we keep getting distracted." I grab his hand and start running.

We enter my house. "So, we never chose what movie to watch." "Can we watch (favorite movie)?" "Okay!" "I'll make us some popcorn. Put the movie meanwhile." "Okay!... where's the tv?" "There's one in the living room, but the one on my parents room is bigger." "Okay!... so... where's your parents' room?" I point to a door. "Over there." I go to the kitchen and start making popcorn.

"I already put it!" "Okay, I'm coming!" I go to the room and lay down putting the popcorn next to the bed. "Nagisa, why are you standing?" "Sorry!" He lays besides me. "Are you nervous?" He nods hesitantly. "Why?" I giggle. "I don't know! Stop laughing." I hug him and peck his cheek. "What are you nervous about?" "You." "Am I making you uncomfortable?" "No." "How am I making you nervous?" "I don't know." "Do you want strawberry milk?" He nods. I stand and go to the kitchen for some strawberry milk. "Here you go." "Thanks!" "Can I get a hug?" "Why wouldn't you get one?" "I don't know." I lay by his side again and he hugs me, I hug him back and then he unpauses the movie.

After the movie ends...

"That was a cool movie!" "It's my favorite movie." He grabs his phone. "Oh..." "What's wrong Nagisa?" "It's raining. Can I stay over?" "Sure." "Yay, it'll be like a sleepover!" I smile at his cheerfulness. "Tell your parents you're staying over though." "Okey!"

We go to my room and cuddle. He suddenly kisses me. I blush and he pulls away. "Sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" "Not at all, just a bit uh flustered. What was that for anyway?" "Good night kiss for my strawberry milk girl." "O-oh." I peck his lips quickly. "Good night then, I love you." "I love you too!"