Hazuki's

(Y/N)'s POV
I open my eyes tiredly. "(Y/N)! You're up, you had me worried!" "Kou, what are you doing here?" "I came to take care of you. You've been sleeping for over eight hours." "What?!" "Is she awake?" I look at a worried Rei. I divert my gaze slightly. "I'm sorry for being rude to you." "Don't worry about it. You know, Nagisa was worried about you." "Ah Hazuki-San, I have to help him study for (best subject)!" I stand up and start running.

I arrive to Hazuki's house. I knock on the door. A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes opens the door. "H-hi, is Hazuki here?" "We're all Hazuki's here." "Ah- sorry. Is Nagisa here?" "He's in his roo-" "Ughhhh stupid book!" "Yes he's in his room. Nagisa, stop screaming so much! We have guest!" "Who?" "Uh..." "Tell him strawberry milk girl is here." "What?" "He doesn't like to call me by my name." "Okay, uhm strawberry milk girl is here! I'm Nanako Hazuki, Nagisa's sister, what's your actual name?" "(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Hazuki-San." "Str- (L/N)-San, what are you doing here?" "We were gonna study (best subject) together." "What? No, you're not in the position to be studying. Gou and Rei were at your house to take care of you. I don't need help studying, go rest." "What do you mean, you've been screaming about how you don't get it since you came home." "Not the moment, you need to take care of yourself." "I'm fine, or do you want me to go all the way back home walking?" "Hmm okay we'll study, but only for an hour. After that you'll rest and then I'll walk you home."  "Okay then." We go to his room.

"Hazuki-San..." "What's up?" "I'm sorry, for screaming at you." "Don't worry, I'm sorry for getting so close to you." "No, it's okay, I don't mind. I just got a bit nauseous with the smell of the milk." "I thought you liked strawberry milk." "Talking about strawberry milk, why are you calling me by my last name?" "Is your name better?" "I guess, but you said you liked better calling me strawberry milk girl." "Rei told me to stop calling you it because you seemed not to like strawberry milk anymore." "But I like it when you call me strawberry milk girl." "Okey, then strawberry milk it is!" I smile slightly. "Let's study now." We study (stuff you're seeing in that subject).

Nagisa's POV
"Hey strawberry milk girl, you need to go home to re- are you...asleep?" I poke her cheek. I shake her a bit. "Hey, I know you're tired, but at least go to my bed or something." She suddenly raises her head quickly and shakes it. "N-no, I'm fine I'll sleep on the couch!" "That's in the living room." "Now that I think about it the floor is pretty comfortable. I'll use this uhm... notebook as a blanket!" "You need to rest, as comfortable as a floor may be it's better for you to sleep in a bed." "I'm fine, you know I'm not sleepy anymore I think I'll just walk home!" She stands up quickly. "Eek my head!" I grab her hand and drag her to my bed. "Come on (Y/N) just sleep on the bed!" "No it's fine. I'll just sleep somewhere else." "I swear to god, you need to rest just sleep on the god damn bed!" I push her to the bed. "H-Hazuki what are you doing?" She stares at me blushing. That's when I realize I'm pinning her to the bed. I quickly move my arms. "You're staying there." "N-" "Just stay there (Y/N)! You were throwing up just in the morning, get some rest!" "Nagisa! Why are you screaming at a girl?!" Nanako enters the room. "Cause she doesn't want to sleep on my bed!" "What is wrong with you Nagisa?!" "That sounded badly, she keeps saying she's okay sleeping on the floor or in anywhere else, and as soon as she stood she got dizzy. And she was not feeling well in the morning so I keep telling her she needs to rest well and she can sleep on my bed but she keeps refusing!" "Of course she keeps refusing, she isn't gonna sleep in the same bed as a boy!" "What's wrong with that, we're just friends!" "Yeah but you're still a boy, and even worse, you're a high school boy." "Besides, I can just not sleep with her on my bed." "But it's your bed Hazuki-San." "Yes it is and I'm telling you you can sleep on it so just sleep on it." "Have you had dinner yet (Y/N)-San?" "Strawberry milk girl?" I look at her to see her sleeping. "I'm gonna make food for when she wakes up." "Wouldn't it be cold by then?" "You can heat it up when she wakes up. Now, where will you sleep?" "I'll just sleep on the floor."