Stories

Special chapter made specifically to tell how you met Kou/Gou, Rei, Rin (which we haven't mentioned yet), and some more information about (Y/N)'s past. Don't worry I'm not killing you parents.

Kou
You were in a trip to go to Australia for Christmas to visit your aunt, that was when you met Kou on the plane. She was sitting by your side and made a conversation with you. After that you became friends.

Rei
You had just moved to that house, one day you went to a park close by and saw a blue haired boy reading a book about dinosaurs. You decided to ask him if you could sit with him, and it turns out he's your neighbor. You helped him study for (best subject) and he helped you study for (worst subject).

Rin
Turns out your aunt and uncle were the ones who had Gou's brother staying in their house. So you got to spend Christmas with not only your aunt and uncle, but with new friends too.

Friends and worries
In the chapter before this one you got worried of loosing Nagisa as a friend, since you don't have many friends. You care a lot about your friends and try to keep them. You don't have many friends because when you were in elementary school you had many friends but they all ended up abandoning you. Out of fear of being left alone it started to take a while for you to recognize someone as a friend.

That's all for today fellas. Hasta la próxima compañeritos!