Friends

You guys have been friends for a while.
(Y/N)'s
"Hazuki-San!" "Strawberry milk girl!" He runs and hugs me, I hug him back. "Want some strawberry milk?" He nods while letting go of the hug. I give him a strawberry milk box, he smiles and kisses my forehead. "I feel like I'm third-wheeling here." "It's not like that Rei-Chan!" "Hehe, sorry Rei-San." We walk to school.

Small timeskip

"Hazuki-San, have you seen Kou?" "She's sick, do you need her for something?" "No, we normally sit together at break." "You can sit with me, strawberry milk girl!" He says while smiling cheerily. "Okay!" We start walking to the roof. "Why don't you call me by my name, Hazuki-San?" He turns to look at me curiously. "I like to call you strawberry milk girl better, do prefer for me to call you by your name?" "Anything you want is fine with me." "How about beautiful then?" I look at him surprised. "I'm just kidding strawberry milk girl." He looks at me smiling while I laugh. "Don't take it the wrong way though. You're very beautiful, but I like calling you strawberry milk girl." "Thank you, you're very handsome too." He puts his hand out. I take his hand as he starts running. "Hazuki-San don't run in the stairs." He stops walking as we carefully go upstairs. We open the door and see Nanase, Rei and Tachibana eating already. Tachibana whispered something on Nanase's ear as he nodded. "What are you guys whispering about?" "Makoto says you guys look and act like a couple." "Haru!" I laughed along with Hazuki. "We're just friends!" "May I remind you, you are holding hands." "What's wrong with that?" "Normal 'friends' don't usually hold hands." "He calls me strawberry milk girl, it's kind of obvious by now that we're not normal friends." "Yeah!" "We should start eating Hazuki-San." He smiles and sits followed by me sitting by his side.

We finish eating and I lay my head on his shoulder. "So you guys aren't dating but do that?" "What's wrong with this?" "That's what couples act like." "We're a couple of FRIENDS."