Now let's just say that the angry Dandelion went after the nomu and I got my twin daggers and went after Eraserhead. He was one hero that was worth my time. His fighting techniques are unique on its own and I always wanted to go against him to see if I could get him wrapped up into his own scarf. I was inching to get my fingers on it. A floating scarf that was something else. It also can withstand a lot of different quirks. One of the best weapons one can get and I wanted one. Naturally I would either dye it blood red or black.

I loved my daggers! A sun symbolizing what I could have become a true hero on that was living in the daylight

I loved my daggers! A sun symbolizing what I could have become a true hero on that was living in the daylight. Then there was the moon for the lost soul I was. Forced to knife in the shadows and run after the sun in order to hunt it down to shine brighter in the sky than ever.

But my daggers weren't all I had. Normally I wouldn't even use them only for special heroes. For the other unworthy lots, I had my twin guns again one in a light design and one in a black one.

Since I hold Eraserhead very high seeing as he was a hero that was not in the limelight and his quirk being called evil

Since I hold Eraserhead very high seeing as he was a hero that was not in the limelight and his quirk being called evil. On top of that he was fighting quirkless too. Needless to say that I thought of him as a true hero and he was my personal favorite one. So, I went after him with my daggers in order to buy Kurogiri some time to warp all of us out.

That never happened.

So, as I was now fighting Eraserhead and dominating our fight without showing my true potential, the kid that ran away came back with help.

As if that was not enough, All Might came in busting my nomus and this was the moment I needed to accept defeat!

Me: RETREAT!!!

I jumped back from Eraserhead and basically screamed that into the earbud I had. Kurogiri immediately brought me back to the bar where I began waiting for the others. First came Toga and then I waited and waited but only Kurogiri returned.

Me: Where are Shiggy and Dabi?

I only got a shock of Kurogiris head. It was enough to know that he had no chance in bringing them back. Something must have happened and I wanted to know what stupidity both of them did.

Toga: We can't leave them! We need to go them!

Me: We will! Tell me what happened?

Kurogiri: I got you back first since you were in the most line of danger. Then I went and brought Toga back. By the time I was back Dabi was in a fight with his brother.

Me: That air head! I swear if I say retreat, I mean retreat! *sigh* and let me guess Shiggy went after Bakugo?

Kurogiri: Yes.

Me: Do you know if they got injured?

Kurogiri: Dabi wasn't. Eraserhead had him in his scarf but Shiggy was met with six bullets fired at his chest by Snipe.

Me: I'ma kill that hero!

Toga: I will cut his hands off him!

Me: I do you one better! I will use him as a living training subject for my shooting practices.

Toga: Ufff! Your aim is way more terrifying!

Kurogiri: I am sorry!

Me: It's not your fault!

Toga: What do we do now?

Me: Let me think about it!

Whit that I went back to my room and ordered them to stay low for the moment until I got somewhat a plan in order to bust them out.