The Truth

CHAPTER -2

THE TRUTH

SOMEWHERE IN MID OF A FOREST MOVING TOWARDS CAPITAL OF ARCACIA

THE BOY REVEAL THAT SHE IS A DAUGHTER OF THE KING LUTHOR - V .YOUR MOTHER QUEEN ELIZABATH pass after giving birth to you....

KING IV SIR LAXUS your grandfather HIDE YOU EVEN , your father don,t know about your existence....BUT ONLY TO PROTECT YOU

I AM KARAN ARCLIGHT....!!.. A RED KNIGHT.... !!

I AM YOUR KNIGHT.....!!...AND I CAME TOO PROTECT YOU..!!..I AM YOUR GUARDIAN I AM ALWAYS BESIDE YOU TO KEEP YOU SAVE..!.

but things are become more complicated...... THE SKYLIE KINGDOM INVOLVE IN WAR NOT BECAUSE OF LANDS AND RESOURCES ....

BUT THEY WERE AFTER A RELIC.....THAT KINGDOM OF ARCACIA HAS PROTECTED .. ONLY FEW PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT....many consider it a fairy tail but its true it really exist...!!..many says it has power "TO CREATE GODS OR DESTROY THEM" ,IT IS A POWER TO BRING DEATH TO LIFE, TO CREATE OR CONTROL OR DESTROY THE HEAVEN OR HELL.BUT KNOW ONE KNOW WHAT IT WAS HOW IT LOOKS WHO CREATED IT...

They might thought it was here ...!!....THEREFORE ATTACK THIS PART....

ARIS.....WAS SHOCKED BY IT AND DON,T ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT KARAN WAS SAYING she don,t able to understand what to do.....she decided to visit her grandfather to get answer......and she is on her way to it to
wards the CAPITAL...

Suddenly SKYLIE SOLDIER appear from no where AND KARAN DECIDE TO BACK DOWN

Suddenly SKYLIE SOLDIER appear from no where AND KARAN DECIDE TO BACK DOWN..THEY BOTH HIDE UNDER BUSHES.....BUT they notice ARIS hiding under bushes and came to investigate they decide to burn the bushes.....and ....this leave karan with no choice but to came out and fight......but ARIS try to stop karan from fight but they see karan and ARIS and came to attack them.....karan.....take out his sword and in a blink of a eye the entire place including SKYLIE SOLDIER TURN TO ASHES...!.. ARIS WAS FRIGHTEN BUY SEEING SUCH BLOOD SHED AND DISTRUCTION AND GET UNCONSCIOUS..!!....

KARAN GRAB HER IN ARMS AND TAKE ARIS TO ABANDON HUT ...!...AND TAKE CARE OF HER ..AFTER WHILE SHE WOKE UP AND she found KARAN was asleep she smile but suddenly realise the movement when KARAN THAT MOVEMENT.. and step back...she see his sword...and become much scare ..!!...!.. The KARAN woke up to and see the eyes of ARIS her eyes is fill with scare...and he realise he did a very big mistake and he decide to fix it ...... CONTINUE..!!....

(SO HOW DID KARAN WIN HER TRUST AGAIN AND THEY ABLE TO MAKE IT TO CAPITAL TOGETHER TO KNOW THAT READ NEXT CHAPTER..... I SEE ..YA...; )...I HOPE YOU LIKE IT OT AND HAVE A GOOD DAY THANKS YOU..!!. ^-^ ; ) ^-^ ; ) ^-^

NEXT CHAPTER

THE RED KNIGHT DARK PAST

( Don,t forgot to drop the vote just bring it on
(つ≧▽≦)つ
Bring in the Vote )